the prom.

"so... you like me too?" chan asks.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I don't want you not in my life" chan smiles. (dummy)

"me too" chan gives him a peck and grabs his hand and they go back upstairs.

"chan...." felix turns him around.

"hm?"

"it's the last day of the bet, I won" felix sighs.

"so?"

"but it's a bet, we have to do it and everyone will know somethings up if we are seen together still" felix says.

"but-"

"shh it's okay, I mean... prom is coming up on saturday right? we'll find others to go with and we will forget that this whole situation happened" felix takes a few steps back from chan.

"can I just... kiss one one more time?" chan walks closer to him, and felix nods.

they get inches apart and slowly their lips approach each other, sadness fills the room as they share their last kiss together.

-

the next day, things are quiet at school since everyone knew chan now gets to leave felix alone, which is what felix wanted at first, but now he just wants to be around him all the time.

"okay this is actually strange now, I'm so used to chan coming up to you and being a bitch to you" jisung says and felix stays silent.

"yeah..." felix closes his locker and he runs into chan, they both just look at each other and then they walk away from each other.

2 DAYS LATER

after breakfast, felix checks his phone and it's filled with texts from jisung.

jisung
prom day!!!
let's meet up later k?
hey answer me jerk

felix
I'm eating breakfast mate

jisung
whatever, look I think I'm gonna tell minho

felix
what!? now!?

jisung
no dummy, after prom. I want him to have a good time with me and all, and then I'll tell him I want him to have a good time with me before letting me go

felix
what makes u think he'll break up with you?

jisung
are u kidding me? he's gonna think I betrayed him! it's his fucking dad bro I'm surprised u didn't end our friendship

felix
are u kidding? minho loves u, he's never been so happy in his life when he's with u I know my brother he won't let you go just like that, I do know he will be mad but he won't break up with u

jisung
we'll see I guess

felix
come over in 10 k?

jisung
k

-

at the prom, jisung and minho enter with their arms interlocked, and felix is the struggling third wheel.

"are you gonna be okay by yourself lix?" jisung asks and he nods.

"yeah you two go have fun!" felix smiles and they both go onto the dance floor with other students.