the presents.

"seungmin... is this her...?" felix notices minjung.

"yeah, the last time you saw her she was just a baby" seungmin says.

"you must be felix!" minjung says.

"and you must be minjung"

"that's right!" she smiles.

"well it's nice to meet you" he smiles.

"you as well! but I don't like that you hurt chan" she crosses her arms.

felix glances at chan and then kneels down to look at her.

"I don't like it either... but I'm not gonna ever hurt him again... if for some stupid reason I do... I want you to do something about it" minjung nods.

"I was going to anyway" felix chuckles.

"good, wait hey... where's my brother and best friend?" felix looks at them.

"oh um... they went on vacation for the holidays" chan says.

"really? well that's good for them... I'm glad that they're finally happy together"

"can we open presents now!?" minjung says.

"yes honey" seungmin says.

"yay!"

they start to open their presents, minjung getting happier as she opens more of them.

"yesss! you're on!" she opens one of jeongin's gifts, it was a set of 2 nerf guns.

"how about right now?" jeongin says.

"yesss!" she opens them up and hands jeongin one of them.

"not in the house! go outside!" jennie yells to them.

"yes mother" jeongin says and seungmin chuckles.

while they're outside having fun, the others are opening their presents.

"oh yeah... I got you a present" felix says.

"no... just you being here is all I need"

"tempting... but here" he hands chan a box.

he opens it and it's a laptop.

but not just any laptop.

"how did you....?"

"well when I was in australia I remembered that you said you had a laptop and it contained so much in there from australia that you missed, so I managed to find your old house and I got it"

"this is... amazing... I love you so much" chan looks at him.

"I love you too" felix gives him a peck and smiles.

"seungmin did you give jeongin your gift yet?" jennie comes into the room and sits on the sofa.

"not yet"

"what are you waiting for!? new years!?"

"no I just... I'm just nervous..."

"ohhhhh that gift!" hyunjin says.

"it'll be great, he'll love it" jennie puts her hand on his shoulder. "minjung will probably love it more though"

seungmin laughs and nods.

"mommy! daddy! I got him! I got him!" they both come back in and minjung.

"she did! someday you could be very good at sports"

"really!? will you be there to cheer me on!?" she looks at him.

"of course!" he smiles.

"yayyy! oh is there any more presents!?"

"not for you honey" jennie says.

"oh jeongin! I got you one" she grabs a gift from behind to hand it to him.

"you did? thank you" he opens it and it's a necklace with a 'J'.

"she shopped for it herself" jennie says.

"I have one too! they are matching!" she shows him her necklace with an 'M' on it.

"this is very amazing, nothing will top this" he looks at her and hugs her.

"what about daddy's gift?" she looks at seungmin.

"right" he hands jeongin the gift and he takes a deep breath before he opens it.

a gasp comes from minjung as jeongin opens it, and seungmin gets down on one knee.

"seungmin...."

"I... I love you... and I really didn't expect myself to fall in love with anyone as much as you. every time I look at you it's like... I can't help but smile. you're so kind... and so smart... adorable, funny, and just amazing. I never want you to leave my side. I want you to be there for me... and for minjung as well... will you marry me?"

jeongin was speechless.

"yes"

seungmin smiles and puts the ring on his finger while everyone else was cheering for them.

"YAYYY" minjung jumps up and hugs them both. "this is so amazing! I'm getting two daddies!"

they all start laughing.

—————————————