the truth.

the next morning, chan wakes up and he sees felix next to him, he smiles when he remembers what happened last night.

he quietly gets out of bed, but then feels his arm getting tugged.

"don't go" felix pouts while he's still laying in bed.

"I'll be right back" chan leaves the room, and he sees everyone is still there.

minho and jisung were on the sofa, hyunjin and woojin were on the table.

they were obviously fast asleep, but they looked like they got so fucking drunk last night.

chan shakes his head and he goes back into the bedroom and he plops on the bed and brings felix into his arms.

"I'm back"

"good"

"so what do you want to do today?" chan asks and felix shrugs.

"let's go on our first date hm?" chan says and felix nods.

"ew we have school tomorrow" (I would say mood but lmao I'm on summer break now 😘)

"I know, but let's enjoy today and not think about it okay?" chan asks and felix nods.

"ow!" chan knew it was hyunjin.

chan gets up from the bed and goes into the living room.

"hyunjin why are you yelling?" chan asks.

"yeah come on I'm trying to sleep here" minho says.

"woojin kicked me in his sleep" hyunjin says and chan chuckles.

"you deserved it, now all of you get up clean this place up then get out of my house" chan claps his hands and the four of them groan.

"I just wanna stay here and worry about nothing" jisung says and minho looks at him.

"what do you have to worry about babe?" minho asks and jisung shrugs.

"just clean up and leave" chan goes back to the bedroom and they all make stupid faces at him.

"just do it" woojin gets off of the table and starts cleaning up.

-

chan and felix are currently on their date, they first went to see a movie and then they went to some restaurant chan found online.

felix's phone buzzed, he was getting a phone call.

"hello?"

"f-felix"

felix heard tears through the phone, and his eyes widen.

"oh no, you told him?"

"yeah.."

"okay I'll be there" felix hangs up.

"I have to go, I'm so sorry. I'll explain tomorrow okay?" felix kisses chans cheek and he leaves the restaurant.

he arrives at jisung's house and he goes up to his room and he barges in.

he sits on jisung's bed and opens his arms and jisung slips into his arms.

"when you're ready you can tell me what happened"

"no it's okay..."

jisung and minho left chans house and minho looks at jisung with worry.

"are you okay you've been quiet since after prom" minho says and jisung nods.

"you're not" minho grabs his hand and they go out and they sit on chans steps.

"minho... will you ever get mad at me for telling you something?" jisung asks.

"of course not"

jisung takes a deep breath and he looks at minho.

"well there's something I should have told you a long time ago, but I just couldn't tell you because I can't see you mad or upset and I don't want to lose you" jisung says.

"you cheated on me?"

"no no! I would never, it's... well... it's... um..." jisung sighs.

"I... I... I was involved in your dad's murder" minho's eyes widen.

"before you say anything I need you to hear me out please! so I was coming home from school the day you were sick, I was at the drug store to get you medicine, and I ran into this guy... he was eyeing me down and he was creeping me out, and then when I left he pulled me to the side and he practically robbed me, he forced me and he threatened me to help kill him.

I didn't even know why he wanted to kill your dad, I tried and I tried to refuse... I begged him to not make me do it but he threatened to hurt you and felix... he threatened me... I... I was scared... I wanted to not do it I swear, your dad didn't deserve any of it, I just..."

"you did it anyway though!" minho stands up.

"please minho!" jisung follows him.

"you know how upset I was when my dad died, you know that I was devastated and you knew how close we were, and felix too! you betrayed your boyfriend and your best friend! you could've said no! you could've warned me and we would've stopped it" minho says and jisung remains speechless.

"I-"

minho doesn't let him finish, he just walks away and jisung breaks down into tears and he covers his face with his hands.

-

"I... I didn't want to hurt him or make him mad at me but he was" jisung says.

"I'm so sorry" felix says and jisung sits up.

"and.... I have this too" jisung grabs a black box and felix chokes on nothing.

"you... you..."

"yeah" jisung just throws it and goes back into felixs arms.

"maybe you should try talking to him again" felix says.

"but he won't talk to me..." jisung keeps sobbing.

"I'll get him to talk to you, okay?" jisung looks up at felix.

"really?" jisung asks and felix nods.

"of course" felix says and jisung sits up.

"okay" jisung says and felix gets up and leaves jisung's.

will minho want to talk to jisung? or will he end it before jisung can propose?