the wedding II.

chan gets up and opens the door slowly and he shuts it immediately.

"felix, minho, run" chan looks at them, then they look at each other and they get up.

the go out the back door, and they hide behind the house.

chan opens the door.

"why are you here?" chan looks at hyuckjoon.

"where are they?" he barges into the house and he looks around.

"they're not here" chan closes the door behind him.

"hmm really? then uh... who's birthday is it?" he looks back at chan.

"it's... seungmin's!" he walks over to seungmin.

"I know felix's birthday is today, and you're here too" he looks at jisung.

suddenly the cops are outside and hyuckjoon's eyes widen.

"what the hell?"

"you see, dad when you treat your kids like shit for years and you kill your wife, you tell the cops when you trap him inside somewhere" felix comes out from the back door and minho is behind him.

"you bastards!" he tries to escape but chan blocks him from leaving.

"jisung... come on..." he looks at jisung and he stands up and walks over to minho.

"since I'm married to minho now, I don't need to listen to you anymore. I don't need to do all these schemes just so you can get what you want" jisung says and hyuckjoon growls and the cops bang (chan) on the door.

chan opens it and they find hyuckjoon and they grab him.

"keep your hands behind your back!" the officer yells to him.

"that kid right there! he was involved too! he helped me!" he looks over at jisung and the officer looks at him.

"son is this true? do not lie to a cop" he looks at jisung too.

"I... I..."

"it was me" minho steps in front of jisung and the cops arrest minho.

"minho you-"

"don't worry, I'll be out soon just still love me until I get out" hyuckjoon and minho get taken away.

"why did he do that!?" jisung says as the door closes and he looks out the window to see minho get put into a cop car, and they drive away.

he never saw minho again.

maybe.

"he was protecting you, he loves you too much to let you get caught" chan says and jisung looks at him.

"but... he didn't need to!" jisung sits on the sofa and he just cries.

felix sits next to him and he lets jisung cry in his shoulder, of course he was sad too.

-

3 MONTHS LATER

"this is frustrating!" chan puts his hand on his forehead, and felix comes downstairs.

"what are you doing?" felix walks over to him.

"I'm trying to fix up the tables for our wedding reception" chan looks at felix and felix sits next to him.

"save a place for minho" felix says and chan looks at him.

"when does he get out?"

"not for another 4 years, but he's getting bailed out"