the curiosity.

"stop ignoring meeee" jisung back hugs minho, but he doesn't react to it.

"come on minho" felix looks at him when he sits down at the table.

"what?"

"stop ignoring jisung"

minho shrugs and looks down while jisung pouts when he sits down next to him.

"okay okay" minho looks at him.

"you meanie!" jisung hits him and minho laughs.

"come here" minho opens his arms and jisung hugs him while felix gags.

"jealous?" minho looks at him.

"no, it's just you're my brother, and my best friend" felix says and they both stick their tongues out at him.

"do I wanna know what happened?" chan sits down next to felix.

"no" felix says and chan chuckles.

"minho was ignoring me on purpose" jisung looks at chan.

"of course" chan says and felix chuckles.

"just making sure you still love me" minho says and jisung looks at him.

"hey! you know I do meanie"

"I know" minho kisses his cheek and hyunjin gags when he comes over with changbin behind him.

"shut up" minho looks at them.

"so what do y'all think of that new kid? he's very different" hyunjin says.

"yeah" changbin says.

chan looks at felix who had a face that he was thinking.

"you okay?" he asks.

"it's just... I feel like I've seen him before... but I can't remember him... his name is familiar"

"did you guys meet in australia maybe? he has an english name" jisung looks at him, felix shrugs.

"I don't know"

"well don't stress about it hm?" chan wraps his arm around him, felix nods.

the four of them gag, and chan looks at them.

"uh oh the past bad boy is mad" hyunjin says and felix chuckles.

"hey why did you chuckle?" chan looks at felix.

"because its true" he caresses his left cheek. "but now you're my husband, and I couldn't be more happy"

"me too" chan gives him a peck and smiles.

...

"daddy!" minjung goes up to seungmin.

"hi honey! how was your first day of school?" he sits her on his lap.

"it was great! we counted numbers, and we got to know the other kids!" she smiles.

"that sounds great" seungmin says.

"yeah, and of course you lazy asses had to make the pregnant girl pick her up" she walks in and looks at seungmin who turns away from her.

"mommy's mad" seungmin whispers to minjung, who nods.

"I'm back" woojin walks in the house.

"uncle woojin!" minjung smiles.

"hey you! did you have fun on your first day of school?" he sits next to seungmin.

"yes!"

"that's great!" he looks at jennie and he gets up to help her up the stairs.

as you can see, they all moved into the same house, it was near woojin's university campus and jeongin's new job.

it was perfect for them.

—————————————