the betrayal.

felix didn't know what he would do for the project.

betrayal? what are we gonna do for that?

chan then picks it up and it was a miracle.

BETRAYAL

"ah the same one as felix and hyunjin, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do" mr. kim walks away from them.

"let's get started!" seungmin says and chan stays silent.

"you're gonna have to talk to me eventually you know" seungmin whispers to him.

"lets just do the project" chan says and seungmin nods.

why did I talk to him?

the bell rings and hyunjin gets up first and when felix walks away he grabs seungmin and takes him to the lockers.

"I know you're trying to split up chan and felix"

"I'm not I would never do that to chan"

"you're such a liar, and by the way I know the real reason why you left so if you break them up I will not be hesitant to tell him. I'm watching you kim seungmin" hyunjin walks away and woojin looks at him.

"why did you really leave....?" woojin walks up to him.

seungmin grabs woojin's arm and pulls him into the bathroom.

"you have to promise not to tell anyone... mom, dad, or chan got it?" woojin nods.

"I accidentally got some girl named jennie pregnant at a party, and so I lived with her for a while so she could have the baby and I helped her, but taking care of the baby and shit made me realize that I want to have a family with chan... so that's why I came back. but... I didn't expect chan to move on from me and be with that felix guy. I've felt awful about this whole situation and I should have told you at least because you're my brother but I pretty much panicked" woojin remains silent.

but, what seungmin didn't do was he didn't check the stalls.

he should have checked to make sure nobody was in the stalls.

one of the stall doors slam open to reveal someone that seungmin nor woojin expected to be in there.

"what did you just say?"

"felix..."

"shut up woojin" felix glances at woojin then back at seungmin. "well? tell me everything. now"

"I think it's best if chan explains it he's your boyfriend after all" seungmin walks out of the bathroom.

"chan and seungmin were together before you two met, and then he moved away a few years ago. that's all I can tell you" woojin walks out of the bathroom and felix just stands there.

betrayal.

felix walks out of the bathroom and ignores anyone who walks by him.

felix
meet me at the rooftop

chan
ok

felix goes onto the rooftop and sits on the edge and waits for chan to come up.

he hears footsteps, and it is chan.

"what's up?" chan walks closer to felix and he stands up facing him.

"what's going on with you and seungmin?" felix asks and chan's eyes widen.

"nothing"

"don't lie to me again, chan"

"how did you find out?" chan asks.

"I heard seungmin and woojin talking in the bathroom, now start talking"

"well... we found out we liked each other when we were about 12, so we decided to date and it went really well, we were close but then seungmin got expelled and he moved away without woojin and now he came back and I'm overwhelmed because-"

"you still have feelings for him... right?"

"I don't know, if I am please don't be mad"

"I'm not mad at that, it's normal to have feelings for your ex you haven't seen in years. what I'm mad at is you lied to me and you didn't tell me" felix walks away and chan sighs.

I should just jump off this roof

chan walks away trailing behind felix.

"hey felix! let's go-" felix ignores jisung as he just walks right by him, looking at chan in confusion.

"what happened?" jisung asks chan.

"I don't wanna talk about it" chan walks away from jisung as well.

jisung looks at minho and they both go find hyunjin.

"what the hell is going on between chan and felix?"

"why what happened?" hyunjin looks at them.

"well felix just walked by me without saying anything and I tried talking to chan and he didn't say anything either, felix looked upset" jisung says and hyunjin sighs.

"well I guess since felix now knows I guess you should know too" hyunjin tells them everything and they both remain speechless.

"I should talk to felix" jisung leaves and minho goes after him.

jisung looks around outside of the school, and he finds felix sitting on the curb.

"hey lix you okay?" jisung sits next to him.

"he lied to me, he could have told me everything" felix looks down and jisung nods.

"I know, he was probably afraid of losing you if he told you. remember at me and minho's wedding when your dad showed up and when I told minho I wasn't good enough for him? that's because when he found out the truth I was scared that he didn't want to be with me anymore... this is like chan's situation. I've never seen him so happy with you, he would never try to hurt you, well he did last year but that's before the bet" jisung chuckles and felix nods.

"thank you ji, I didn't think of it that way" felix stands up and goes back into the school.

minho watched everything and he smiled at jisung.

felix goes back into the school to find chan, when he does, it's a sight he can never unsee.

"felix!" chan pushes seungmin away. "let me explain..."

hi there