the set up II.

after school, the four of them decided to set up hyunjin with someone, but hyunjin was stubborn so it probably won't go as good as it did with seungmin.

"where are you taking me?" hyunjin felt himself get pushed into some restaurant. "nope, I'm not doing it"

"let go of me seungmin!" changbin was getting pushed inside the restaurant as well.

"why are you setting me up with him?" hyunjin points to changbin.

"just go sit down" chan points the empty table with two menus on it.

"bitch I'm better single I couldn't be happier"

"I'm moving away so why am I the bait!?"

"will you two just shut up and sit down" jeongin says and they both sit down, yeah they're graduating in two weeks but he's still their principal.

it's silence between them as chan, felix, seungmin, and jeongin leave.

as for where minho and jisung are? well.... you probably don't wanna know.

"so.... what are you gonna do after high school?" changbin asks.

"I'll just see where life takes me"

"wow of course you would say that" changbin rolls his eyes.

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"maybe you should just take care of your dad!? how about that!? you still have one parent at least. I have none left, keep him while you can" changbin looks down and sighs.

"what happened?"

"someone was after us a long time ago and he threatened us, he came one day and he killed my parents but I was able to get away"

"oh, wow I'm sorry" hyunjin says and changbin stays silent.

...

the rest of the date seemed to go pretty well, like last time they all were spying on them outside to see how it went.

hyunjin and changbin left the restaurant, but they didn't know the four of them were there.

"I can't believe they set us up" hyunjin says and changbin chuckles.

"I saw it coming ever since you and woojin broke up, which I'm sorry about by the way"

"it's okay... I broke up with him because I wasn't good enough for him like I said at school today"

"well I think you would be good enough for anyone, they would be lucky to have you" changbin walks away and hyunjin stood there in confusion.

"wait" hyunjin yells and changbin turns around. "you just walk away?"

"look, I was glad to come on this date with you but I'm leaving in 2 weeks and I don't want those sappy long distance things okay? I'll see you tomorrow" changbin turns around again and hyunjin just stands there.

"you can come out now" hyunjin says and they all show themselves.

"how did you know we were-"

"come on chan I know everything" hyunjin turns around to all of them.

"whatever, you okay?"

"why wouldn't I be?"

"because changbin doesn't want a relationship with you...? duh" chan says.

"I know, but I don't like him like that... even if I did I would just end up pushing him away like I did with woojin, I need time to fix myself before I can start another relationship" hyunjin says and felix points to behind him.

hyunjin turns around and the next thing he knew, he felt changbin collide his lips with his own.

"let's just date for 2 weeks and we'll wait for our future selves to handle this okay? and besides we're both messed up so I don't care what's wrong with you"

hyunjin stays silent, and he smiles and brings their lips together again.

——————————————

yay changjin
also this is ending soon eek