chapter vi

after the testimony, the newlywed husbands of han yan and ye heze had never met.

han yan urgently needed to enter the group to earn money, on the third day he directly packed his luggage and went to the film and television base, ye heze also went to europe on a business trip on the afternoon of the day of leaving, the two of them had a tiannan and a haibei, the time difference was upside down, so it was not easy to take time to chat twice a day.

while waiting for the play, han yan asked for a mobile phone from his assistant chen bin and sat down in a chair to play. maybe it was knowing that "skynet" was not doing it authentically, coupled with cheng lin's struggle. stunned is in the company to come to a fairy drama male number three to han dye, the partner actor is a first-line xiaosheng and hua dan, and because of the more scenes, the crew also assigned him an assistant, han dye instantly felt that he was more or less a wrist.

several message prompts were unread, han yan flipped through the phone, his fingers quickly returning the message, and finally opened ye heze's dialog box. ye heze sent out a lot of schematic diagrams of the decoration effect and asked him to pick one. i have to say that ye heze aesthetic online, sent over the han dye are still quite like, is to look a little expensive, but the two also said well, the decoration of the money leaf and ze responsible, han dye is now a penny can not be taken out, picked a few favorite back to ye heze.

han yan hesitated for a while, and his finger pressed on the mobile phone screen again: don't buy too expensive, almost get it, these furniture ikea can buy, the price is not expensive.

after sending the message, han yan felt a little tired, and suddenly found himself like an old mother, and the instigation was not atmospheric at all. <

because it is a fairy tale drama, han dye wears a wig cover, the outside is windy, the long hair is blown around, han dye keeps using his hands to pull the hair spread on his face, chen bin on the side can't look at it, borrowed a hair ring from the makeup artist, and said: "brother dye, i will help you tie your hair."

han dye was called a teacher, and he was still a little uncomfortable, shaking his head and saying, "thank you, but forget it, then there will be traces on the hair, and it will not look good when it will be filmed." looking at the time on the phone, "it's almost time to arrive, and if you don't shoot again, it's time to leave work."

chen bin just graduated from college, the first time with the group is a little nervous, previously worried that the star is not good to serve, did not expect han yan to accidentally save trouble, which made him have been lamenting his good luck. he moved two steps to the side, just to help han yan block the wind and said, "i just came out of the inside, the director is throwing a tantrum, i'm afraid i have to wait a while, or should i ask the coordinator's sister?" the

phone shook, and it was ye heze who replied to wechat: well, okay, is your shooting still going well over there? when?

han yan said absently to chen bin, "oh, no, it's better to do more than one thing, wait and see, after half an hour no one will come to inform, you will run."

chen bin glanced at the screen of his mobile phone, quickly looked away, looked at the other side of the studio as if a person had come, and said, "that person seems to have come to call us." <

han dye just sent ye heze wechat, looked up, it was indeed the assistant director who came to this side, he handed the mobile phone to chen bin, he stood up from the chair, chen bin carried the bag, to help han dye sort out the long hair behind him.

the assistant director held a big horn in his hand, wearing a duck-tongue hat on his head, walked up to han dye, one head shorter than han dye, twice as wide, and his small eyes habitually squeezed and squeezed when he spoke, but he was quite polite: "han dye, the next time you shoot, now go into the shed to find sister qiong and prepare."