chapter xviii

after the meeting, cheng lin secretly went to the corridor to smoke. he stood alone in the corridor, looking at the staircase section by section and suddenly feeling tired. when a cigarette was about to go out, the fire door in the corridor was pushed open, and li chenqing walked over with one hand in his trouser pocket.

when he saw cheng lin, he was obviously stunned, and then greeted him familiarly: "brother cheng." cheng lin smoked

a cigarette in his mouth, nodded his head as a greeting, the action was big, the soot fell straight down, some covered the clothes on his chest, and quickly looked down and patted it off.

li chenqing himself also ordered one, he smoked a brand, that is, now that he has money, he also smokes a box of ten yuan a monkey king.

the whole space suddenly fell silent, and li chenqing wanted to say something, but he felt that it was better not to say anything. there are too many people who go up to the high places and the water flows to the low places, holding the high and stepping low, and climbing up by any means, he is just one of them, he does not feel guilty about cheng lin, he now needs an agent with better ability and means at his stage. but for han yan, li chenqing has some taste, that is, a fool, stubborn and naïve, doomed to be unsuitable for this strange and impetuous circle.

halfway through the cigarette, li chenqing extinguished, greeted cheng lin, and left the corridor.

cheng lin didn't even have a head this time, he blinked in smoke, looking at the grass outside the window in a daze. after a while, he came back to his senses, threw the cigarette butt into the ashtray on the lid of the garbage can, and also turned and walked out of the corridor. he was going to write his resignation, and he didn't want to stay any longer in this place.

......

han yan began to plan to move the next day, he planned to move the nest like ants, little by little to take it, but his legs and feet did not fight, he could not drive a car, he could only squeeze the subway. ffortunately, the new house and ye heze apartment are not far from the subway entrance, otherwise there will be some worries.

packing his winter coat and packing it in a box, han dye carried a large trolley box to the new house, and he enjoyed such happiness, as if it contained a new vitality of wireless.

because he avoided the rush hour, there were not many people on the subway, and a kind girl who saw that his legs and feet were inconvenient gave him a seat. han yan's face turned red, and he sat up with a limp, and then smiled and thanked his sister.

han dye himself is good-looking, thrown in the pile of people is also a proper big handsome guy, the girl was embarrassed by him, pretended to look down at the mobile phone, and did not care to say thank you.

after a while, the sister suddenly asked him: "are you playing chen xinyu as an actor?" han yan

didn't expect anyone to recognize it, and he didn't shy away from saying, "yeah, have you seen that web drama?" the

girl said excitedly: "i have seen, i have all chased it, you acted particularly well, i did not expect that the real person is more handsome."

han yan said happily, "thank you." the

girl took the mobile phone and asked, "can i take a group photo?"

han yan nodded and said, "yes." then he moved the box to make a space for the sister, and the two took a scissors selfie together.

the girl looked at the selfie and said to han yan, "come on!

han yan nodded, felt the warmth of his heart, and watched his sister get off the subway.