chapter xi

han yan was flipping through his mobile phone, he had not seen the lottery number of the lottery ticket he bought yesterday, and suddenly heard ye heze's words, and the action of clicking the screen was slow.

"is the mortgage paid off?" han yan asked without thinking.

the red light at the intersection in front of him turned on, ye heze slowly stepped on the brakes, parked the car just in front of the pressure line, looked back at han yan and said, "hmm."

han yan looked at the lottery number on the screen a little familiar, quickly pulled out his pocket to find the lottery ticket, and just gave ye heze a tianling cover.

the red light flashed a few times into a green light, ye heze skillfully hung up the gear and continued to drive, and after han dye found the lottery ticket and compared the numbers, he almost threw away the mobile phone excitedly, he smiled and blossomed, and his eyes shinily looked at ye heze and said: "winning the lottery!" ye heze

calmly held the steering wheel and asked, "how much?"

han yan counted the red and blue characters and said, "third prize, three thousand pieces?" ye heze

smiled a little, took advantage of the fact that there was no car on the road, took a quick look and said, "luck is good, enough to eat a meal."

han yan saw that he didn't care much, and was a little unhappy, so he took the opportunity to brainwash ye heze and said, "it's more than a meal!" enough rations for a month! i tell you, ants are also meat, although only three thousand yuan, but this return on investment is high, two dollars a lottery ticket, the prize money of three thousand yuan, doubled fifteen hundred times, sigh, this is enough for me to be happy for a while. holding the lottery ticket was like holding a baby, and he smirked and kissed it twice.

ye heze didn't speak, just laughed.

han yan looked at the scenery outside the window a little, and then asked, "where is this going?" ye heze

looked at the road ahead, hit the right turn signal and said, "go to my house."

han yan blinked his eyes, the lottery ticket in his hand was not so attractive, and said cautiously: "i still have a job early tomorrow morning, so..."

"well, tomorrow morning i will send you to the film and television base."

han yan was choked up for a moment, and said with perseverance: "no, i mean, we still need to get acquainted with it again..."

ye heze familiarly drove the car into the underground parking lot of the community, found a parking space, poured the car in, pulled the handbrake and looked at han dye and smiled: "how does mr. han want to be familiar?"

han yan shrunk on the co-pilot and swallowed at a smiling ye heze, and said hardly: "no, then what, i don't have a job tomorrow, and then tonight if i don't hold it for a while, i'm afraid of affecting the work," he said, his eyes lit up, and he continued flatteringly, "you've been busy for a day, and you're tired enough..." after saying that, he didn't dare to look at ye heze again.

bowed his head and pulled up his seat belt.

"mr. han doesn't trust me?" ye heze extinguished the fire and asked with raised eyebrows.

han yan immediately waved his hand and explained, "no, no, i'm worried that i won't be able to hold on to it." first

there was a chuckle, and then ye heze's large hand rubbed on han dye's head for a while, completely rubbing his hair into a chicken coop head.

han yan realized what he had said, his face became the color of pig's liver, and he was eager to smoke himself to death, how could it be so two?! ii really want to find a hole in the ground to hide.