chapter 37

successfully ended the morning shooting, in the afternoon han yan suddenly tensed up, he said hello to the crew, no camera to shoot can go ahead of time, this is still against liu lidong's white eyes and the production director's repeated inquiries to get the opportunity.

PAN YING HOLDING IPAD IN THE HAIR DYEING WEIBO FOR HAN DYE, HAN DYE'S CERTIFIED WEIBO NUMBER HAS BEEN MUCH FASTER THAN THE ORIGINAL UNDER THE MANAGEMENT OF PAN YING, FROM TIME TO TIME TO SEND A SELFIE BENEFIT, EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW HAN DYE, THERE ARE ALSO YAN DOGS WHO TOUCH THE PHOTO TO LICK THE SCREEN ALTHOUGH THERE ARE NOT MANY, THE ATMOSPHERE IS HARMONIOUS. THE DRAMA "GETAWAY" WILL BE BROADCAST IN THE SUMMER, AND THE PROMOTIONAL ROADSHOW OF THE CREW HAS NOT YET BEGUN, BUT THE PRODUCERS ARE ALREADY IN THE TIME OF THE NUCLEAR ACTORS, AND HAN DYE HAS ONLY TAKEN A MAGAZINE INTERVIEW AND TWO VARIETY SHOWS BECAUSE HE IS FILMING IN THE CREW, AND THE SCENES ARE NOT PARTICULARLY HEAVY, ONE OF WHICH IS SCHEDULED TO BE RECORDED IN ADVANCE AT THE END OF MAY, AND THE OTHER TWO JOBS ARE ALL IN JUNE.

since punching jie began to personally bring han dye, mido culture has also paid more attention to him. after cheng lin left, cui siqi was left behind by the company, and cui siqi also introduced a friend of hers who signed a contract with mido culture, the woman han dye had seen, that is, she took a photo with han dye and posted it on the internet, and also bought the media to stir up gossip. this woman's name is zhang shiwei, and her plastic surgery recovery period has passed, and she looks much more beautiful than before. it is said that its own business ability is good, is a little unscrupulous, and do not know how she talked to the company, the big boss actually gave her a heart, let the publicity overnight did a hype plan, hype her and han dye's sister-brother love, the press release was issued after the runaway broadcast.

before this matter reached han yan's end, kong jie stopped doing it first. han dye follow-up resources are very good, there is no black spot itself, now put this woman up is not for han dye paste? hype love she has no opinion, the grade is good lai also find a higher, and zhang shiwei such a small artist to hype the love affair is not helpful to han dye itself, the benefits are all to zhang shiwei to get.

the big boss of mido culture also feels reasonable, but in his view, artists are making money, han dye has not even had an endorsement for so many years, it really has not brought much economic benefits to the company, and now it is not easy to make a splash, let him stir up a scandal, and there is nothing wrong with bringing artists in the company. after all, the small fresh meat in the circle has not yet had a scandal, and it is possible to win-win situation. but he didn't say this, because he and kong jie had worked together for many years, understood kong jie's temper, and also believed in kong jie's vision, and finally just took the planning book and threw it to the secretary to let it go, letting zhang shiwei how to spoil and sell stupidity and did not let go.

zhang shiwei did not show on her face, and her heart was not good, so she went to find her good sister with a small bag.

cui siqi did not leave miduo culture is not all because of the company's pressure, and part of the reason is that when she wants to leave, the ratings and reputation of an urban emotional drama she starred in are very bad, resulting in a tv series she made last year, which originally talked about tv stations, and now the other party does not dare to buy, and a tv series of more than thirty episodes can only be thrown at the bottom of the warehouse pressure box. cui siqi is a smart and knowledgeable person, the form of the outside is not good, rather than going out to flutter without splashing, it is better to continue to stay in mido culture, and wait for the opportunity to be good later.

however, mi duo culture is also good for her, after cheng lin left, cui siqi introduced her brother as her own exclusive agent, and pulled a girlfriend zhang shiwei, in general, she did not lose.