chapter 32

the next day, the crew started work, and they didn't wait for zhang henghao's figure until noon.

when the meal was put away, kong jie stepped on the small high heels and came.

pan ying had just received her and han dye's box lunch, and when she saw kong jie, she asked, "sister kong jie, have you eaten?" "

kong jie shook her hand and said, "please help me get a copy, say hello to the production director first, and then pick it up." "the crew's box lunches are all counted, but today without zhang henghao and his assistant, it should not be difficult to get another one."

pan ying answered and hurried to get food, but it was too late.

wu menghan and chen tingting ate in the nanny car, and han yan sat under the umbrella, moved a chair for kong jie and asked, "what's the matter?" "

kong jie first found a paper cup, drank a sip of water before saying: "i heard that it was a big production, and that side asked to enter the group in the past few days, so it was fierce." "

han yan frowned and asked, "what big production?" "

kong jie said: "a new drama by a famous director who specializes in commercial films on hong kong island, the male lead, can no wonder he can't look up to this crew. "

han yan did not comment on this matter much, only said: "listening to the crew means that the producers want to find a new person to replace ..."

kong jie stared around at no one, and then said: "i talked to liu zheng, not her meaning, it is the investor's side who wants to use a popular actor, she is also fighting, whether it can be successful or not has to see again." "

han yan saw pan ying returning with a box lunch, so he didn't say more.

kong jie was really hungry, opened the box lunch and ate two mouthfuls before remembering to say: "but what i heard her said was that this investor was a little unstable." "

when han yan heard this, the chopsticks in his hand paused and said, "then can't you shoot anymore?" "

pan ying also stopped chopsticks and listened to kong jie with her ears open.

kong jie said indifferently: "it's okay, after chatting, she is actively fighting for other investors, it seems to be a bit eyebrow-raising, and then think badly, if this play is yellow, it will not have much impact on us, but it is a few months to go home and rest, hu dao's play started in september, and now it is only may, i still have some reality shows, if i have free time, i can just pick up." "

han yan didn't say anything, the crew couldn't shoot half of the situation, but it wasn't much sad, it was a pity for liu lidong.

after eating, zhang henghao still did not come in the afternoon, and when the assistant director came to call han dye, he mentioned it in passing, and the male lead actor asked for leave. that's it.

han dye filmed her own shots step by step, kong jie has not left, she rarely comes to the crew, how to support the scene for han dye, wait until the end of the work to go back together.

the location rented by the crew is called xianggui mountain, and there is a pulpit on the mountain, which is said to be the place where the taoist monks of ancient dao were preaching.

ye heze took fang jingyan to xianggui mountain to investigate, a few days ago when the inventory of assets found that he also bought such a piece of land, but has been of little use, according to the report shows that the land here does not have development value, it is recommended to sell, but some people are willing to take over, but the price is not high, far lower than the original bidding price.