chapter 40

later, how to say it, han dye really did not want to remember, fortunately, ye heze was a reasonable person, did not continue to dwell on this matter, and then looked at han dye lightly, what should he do.

at first, han yan was still a little weak-hearted, thinking of finding another opportunity to pick up his face and discipline, but later found that it was not right, although ye heze did not say anything on his lips, but his actions were very wrong.

ye heze looks like a human on weekdays, but the bed is so strong that he will not get up if the alarm clock does not ring four or five times in the morning, but since that day, he actually got up in the dark and went for a run in the opposite park, and when he came back at night, he also sweated in the gym at home, which could frighten han dye not lightly.

han yan deeply felt a sense of crisis and at the same time hid in the gym at home to work out.

the visa came down quickly, and on the day he got the visa, han yan and ye and ze discussed the time of departure and began to pack their bags, and ye and ze went to the company to explain their work. this is half a month, and there are always some things that need to be arranged in advance.

on the day of departure, han dye was like a tourist traveling with a group, wearing a fisherman's hat, carrying a large backpack behind him, pulling a suitcase in his hand, while ye heze next to him was refreshed, easily pulling the box and walking on his long legs at the airport like a catwalk, attracting a large number of attention ceremonies, which made han dye a little unpleasant, but this entanglement disappeared when he got on the plane and sat in the first class.

han yan also took a plane, but in order to save money, he sat in economy class, this is the first time to sit in first class, he couldn't help but be a little excited, he felt and looked closely, and he was afraid of appearing to be too much of a hammer, everything was in the sneak.

ye heze took off the ugly dark blue hat on his head and put it aside and said, "you want to take a plane for ten hours, do you want to sleep for a while or watch a movie?" "

han dye already felt that his hat was ugly, he didn't feel it when he went out, and he regretted wanting to take it down at the moment he got to the airport, but he didn't have a chance, he forgot about it on the plane, and now he took it off and tucked his hat into the side pocket of his backpack and said: "i watch tv for a while, otherwise you sleep?" "

ye heze didn't have much rest in order to make time these days, and when he went to the toilet in the middle of the night, he could still see the light in the study on, at this time he was already blue and black at the moment, looking very tired.

ye heze was really tired, so he nodded, asked for an eye mask and a blanket, adjusted the chair and planned to sleep, just lay down not long ago, his ears were tight, he was hung up on the headphones, and there was soothing music coming from inside, which made him extremely relaxed, and he fell asleep in a short while.

when the flight attendant pushed the trolley over, han yan hissed at her.

the flight attendant looked at the sleeping person, consciously did not make a sound, pointed to the drink in the cart, han yan shook her head, and said softly: "no, thank you." "

when the flight attendant was far away, han yan hid in the seat and tugged on the headphones to watch the movie.

halfway through, han yan ate something, but did not wake up ye heze, who was asleep, and only thought of waiting for the plane to find a place to eat first, and now let him rest well.

ten hours was just a sleep, han yan watched four movies, and then squinted for a while, and the plane almost landed.

it was not yet 7 p.m. when we arrived at geneva airport.