chapter 76

ye youxiao sat in the car. beside him was tong yashu, who was trembling. she struggled fiercely, yelling unwillingly for a while, and playing the affection card pitifully for a while, but ye youxiao was indifferent, he was determined to send tong yashu to turn herself in no matter what she thought.

after giving up the resistance, tong yashu calmed down, and she sat in the car, thinking about how she got to this point. it wasn't the first time that she had had an accident from drinking, but this time no one had saved her.

tong yashu began to resent ye youxiao's cold feelings, this kind of thing he could obviously solve privately, but he wanted to send himself to surrender, and he didn't know what kind of heart he had.

thinking of this, the resentment in tong yashu's heart had nowhere to vent, and he began to curse ye youxiaolai regardless of the image.

ye youxiao had a sick look on his face, but he didn't even move his eyebrows, allowing tong yashu to curse.

the public security bureau was very close to the residence, and it was only about ten minutes by car, and when the car arrived at the public security bureau, tong yashu completely disappeared. at the moment when she stepped into the public security bureau, tong yashu really felt the fear, and she looked at the people walking around in uniform, like the little ghosts in the mansion who came to catch her soul. tong yashu wanted to ask again, but ye youxiao was determined.

tong yashu suddenly felt cold, and the chill came up from the soles of his feet, and the blood on his body coagulated. she remembered xu lan, ye youxiao's ex-wife who committed suicide, and she was also abandoned by ye youxiao in this way, but now it was her turn.

going to jail was not a big deal, tong yashu suddenly figured it out, living with ye youxiao for more than ten years, following him when he had just passed his eighteenth birthday, and now he had passed the age of standing. over the years, i don't say how thoroughly ye youxiao has been, but i should never know less than others.

ye youxiao was not the kind of selfless person who, even if he made a big mistake, according to his personality, he would try to cover up, just like he shielded hong yi and ye xianren. even for the sake of yiyi, he would not easily let himself go to jail, but now he personally sent himself to surrender, and there was no room for it. it's a complete abandonment, like a useless rag, and it's time to throw it away.

thinking about this, tong ya was as comfortable as dead ash, and was suppressed by the bodyguard.

tong yashu looked sluggish and allowed the police to interrogate him, and ye youxiao sent the bodyguards outside to wait and accompany tong yashu to make a record.

lawyer huang came up halfway, completed the formalities, and took some effort to get just a few minutes to talk to tong yashu alone. although it was alone, there were two policemen next to it.

seeing that she was about to go to the detention center, tong yashu did not ease up, she could still cry before, and now a tear was gone, a pair of eyes looked at ye youxiao hollowly, and her eyes had no focus.

ye youxiao originally wanted to give two instructions, but he didn't say more. lawyer huang came up halfway and went through the formalities to comfort him: "i inquired, the traffic policeman who was hit was not in danger of life, plus he turned himself in, the confession attitude is relatively good, the judge should consider it." <
lawyer
huang said a bunch of words to reassure ye youxiao at the same time, but also let tong yashu rest assured, in fact, if you want to lightly sentence is not impossible, it is to spend some effort, he did not say this, tong yashu also stood next to the two policemen, whether from his profession or anything else, can not talk to the parties too full.

tong yashu heard this look and had a focus, she looked at lawyer huang in surprise, and then looked at ye youxiao, ye youxiao was fully well-connected and capable of helping, as long as he was willing to shoot, he would not stay in it for too long. it can be seen that his face is heavy and expressionless, and his heart suddenly falls.

ye youxiao slowed down before he said, "it doesn't take much effort to see how the judge decides," he said as he turned to tong yashu and continued, "you should also learn some lessons, just think about it inside." but to think of something, ye youxiao didn't say anything, so he closed his mouth, he was now physically weak, he had been making trouble for so long, he was tired and had no strength.

lawyer huang did not take the stubble, according to his idea, although mrs. tong had made a mistake first, if she tried hard to win a light sentence, it was not too late for the couple to re-educate behind closed doors. the ugliness of the family cannot be publicized, he has been a lawyer for rich people for so many years, he understands these things, ye youxiao can't not understand, but now he has sent his wife to the public security bureau, and he is not going to help.

after tong yashu listened, his legs and feet were about to fall down as soon as he was weak, and he was supporting the police next to him. she took one last look at ye youxiao, and saw that there was no change in his expression, and she was completely dead. aat this time, she pulled the corners of her mouth and smiled, and the tears flowed down her cheeks and slid into the corners of her upturned mouth. eighteen to thirty-four years old, she carefully followed ye youxiao, so many years do not say that it is love, even if you have a dog, you should also have feelings, but ye youxiao said to throw it away, and she did not forget to put on a face of righteousness, such a face she watched for more than ten years, but now she feels cold and disgusting.

tong yashu suddenly felt sad, he had exhausted his youth for so many years, what was the picture? the man who painstakingly dug up had no feelings for her, only when she was a tool to give birth to a child, the great family business she could not even insert a piece of nails, day by day to live the life of this noblewoman, originally felt very good, but once trapped in prison, but found that she had nothing, even her own son was not close to her, and ye youxiao was guarding against her from beginning to end.

tong yashu's heart was sad, she only felt that the sky had collapsed, and she followed the police to the detention center in a daze.

coming out of the public security bureau, lawyer huang followed him to the hospital, and he only returned on the road. ye youxiao took the opportunity to first take away tong yashu to make way for his brother. in fact, the main thing is to make arrangements for his son, after all, such a mother is a little unreliable. but if the drunk driving hit-and-run is to be counted, it can't be locked up for a few years, and when she comes out, the custody is still in her place, and ye heze must not continue to fight with her at that time? thinking of this, lawyer huang suddenly had a flash of inspiration, and then did not dare to think further. he glanced at his old friend, then turned his head and looked ahead without squinting.

when something happened in the house, the media, like a dog that smelled of meat, came out. in addition to entertainment gossip, the scandal of the giants is also the talk of everyone. <

ye heze asked the nanny to go to the house first to clean up the etiquette of yiyi, and went directly to the company to deal with these things.

there were many reporters guarding outside the door of the cinda group, and long guns and short guns were dangling at the gate, but no one dared to enter the group building. when ye heze appeared, there was some commotion at the scene, and the reporters secretly poked and poked at him with their cameras to take pictures of him, but no one came forward to interview.

fang jingyan had already received the letter and rushed down, and he was relieved to take ye and zehu all the way to the office. ye heze looked at the mood was not too good, the air pressure was very low, and even fang jingyan was more careful.

"call someone from the pr department." ye heze commanded before he sat down at his desk.

fang jingyan muttered a word and personally went out to call people, the head of the public relations department is the external spokesperson of the cinda group, usually also issued some press releases, originally this matter did not need him to go, make an internal phone call, but now he decided to do it himself.

the head of the public relations department is a lean middle-aged woman, with a good figure, wearing a beige professional skirt, a slightly rounded face, and a remarkable temperament.

she followed fang jingyan to ye heze's office door. fang jingyan took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"come in." ye heze said.

fang jingyan pushed the door in and said, "boss, the person has arrived." yye heze

looked up, pointed to the sofa next to her, and after she sat down, she asked straight away: "i think you must know the news outside, is there any countermeasure now?" the

person in charge hesitated for a moment, and when fang jingyan came to her, he knew what was going on and had been trying to find a way. now the network is developed, there are always some people on the internet to shake the sky, cinda group is too eye-catching, the ye family also rarely comes out of the news, the last time or more than ten years ago ye zong's ex-wife suicide was spread, this time is different, the last time is a suspicious case, this time it is really a scandal.

when the news was released on the internet, i didn't know who bought the water army forwarding, but in the morning, the people of the whole country knew, and it was time to use the public relations department.

the person in charge also ordered it earlier, monitoring the trend of public opinion at the same time, the whole group held a morning meeting to come up with several feasible plans, but in the end, how to deal with it still has to be decided by the boss.

"we had a meeting in the morning and discussed the plan urgently, the first was to hold a press conference to clarify, the second was to suppress the news first, the mainstream media did not report, and then let mrs. tong personally apologize to the society after she could show up, so as to save a little image, and then there was cold treatment, deleting posts, looking for marketing companies to buy a different news, buying water army to guide public opinion, and covering this matter." the person in charge said unhurriedly.

ye heze listened and thought about it for a while without speaking.

the office was suddenly quiet, and even the sound of breathing was somewhat restrained.

ye heze was speculating about ye youxiao's attitude. according to today's situation, ye youxiao gave up on tong yashu, so that he might be able to do something bigger. tong yashu this matter is a negative impact on the public image of the cinda group, it is difficult to easily cause public anger if you are not careful, a large company cannot be completely clean, and when there are people who have the heart to guide the use of public anger, the cinda group is likely to be involved in a lot of things that should not be exposed to the public.

"write a press release that the letter group and the ye family are ordinary law-abiding citizens who deeply regret this matter and will be legally responsible for their mistakes." ye heze said word by word, "hold a press conference, and i will personally attend to give an explanation to the public." when the

person in charge heard this, he had a bottom in his heart. she didn't stay much longer, only saying that after writing the press release, ye heze personally reviewed it, and the press conference also needed to start preparations.

fang jingyan was silent on the sidelines, waiting to send away the head of the public relations department and close the door of ye heze's office before he hesitated: "boss, does this matter need to be discussed with ye zong?" after all, lady tong..."

ye heze heard him mention it, so he gave ye youxiao a call.

ye youxiao lay on the hospital bed, listened to ye heze's decision, and only said lightly: "you look at it, there is no need to ask me about xinda's affairs in the future, you can just make up your own mind." ye heze

said two more words to him, and hung up the phone without any waves in his heart.