chapter 68

After receiving psychological counseling for more than a month, Han Yan's condition has gradually stabilized. The psychiatrist is quite professional, about forty years old, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, white and pure, middle-aged and blessed, and looks very affinity.

When he first started contact, Han Yan couldn't trust each other and tensed up, and gradually learned to relax and pour out. Due to the early treatment, Han Dye's state has been controlled, and there is no need to take medicine, just go to the psychological clinic regularly to continue to receive psychological counseling until he is cured.

Not only did Han Yan have good news here, but even Ye Youxiao's body improved.

Han Dye gradually began to resume work, and at first Kong Jie did not dare to arrange too tired notices for him, and picked a few more relaxed variety shows and magazines to shoot.

After the TV series was broadcast, because of a period of empty window period, after the TV series was broadcast, Han Dye's popularity slipped slightly, but compared to the original small transparent period, going out without any cover-up was no one to take care of, and now at least even if you wear sunglasses, you will occasionally be recognized. For such a state, Han Yan still felt content.

"Red Dust Robbery" achieved a small success, allowing a cadre of actors to come to the audience, not only Han Dye, but even the high gift of playing the male number two also earned a wave of popularity. Not to mention the increase in remuneration, even the scripts sent to them have increased. <

After running the work arranged by Kong Jie, Han Yan began to pick the script intently, he is different from the past, the original script and the crew picked him, and now the big production is not this treatment, but small investment can still be picked. Kong Jie means to let Han Dye take advantage of the heat to take advantage of the heat to take a few more TV series to consolidate her popularity, she is still more optimistic about Hu Yiming's movie, even if it is not nominated, maybe she can go to the film festival as one of the main actors for a day trip, so that Han Dye's resources in this area of film will be much better than now.

Although hanging the number one prodigy, but Han Dye has no works to get his hands on over the years, there is no bright role, it is difficult to make high-quality movies, and poor quality, purely fast money movies, Kong Jie does not intend to let Han Dye pick up. First, it is a loss of popularity, and second, Han Dye himself may not be very willing, after all, after working with a professional team, it is difficult to see the grass team. Kong Jie did not have her own idea on this matter, she specially discussed with Han Yan face to face for an afternoon, and finally made this decision.

Han Dye does not have much of an opinion on this, he also wants to make some high-quality and more professional team cooperation films, originally there was no way, now there is a choice, that will also try to avoid those minefields, just take advantage of this time to recuperate.

The two reached an agreement on this matter, Kong Jie was more and more satisfied with Han Yan in her heart, she suddenly remembered something, moistened her throat, poured herself a glass of water, took a sip, observed that there was no one outside, and the office door was closed, which tentatively asked: "Your contract with the company is still half a year, right?" <

Han Yan looked at Kong Jie and calculated in his heart, "Almost."

Kong Jie held the cup in both hands, and his slender fingers slid on the wall of the cup and asked, "What are your plans for your future?"

Han Yan is not stupid, he knows that Kong Jie is asking him about the contract, Mi duo culture praised him, and his contract is about to expire, it is reasonable for the company to talk to him about a contract extension, but Kong Jie's tone sounds a little wrong. Han Yan couldn't guess what she meant for a moment, and only said, "I haven't thought about it yet." In fact, this is not all the truth, he has a vague idea in his heart, but it is just a flash of inspiration, it has not yet taken shape, it will be difficult to say it for a while and a half,