chapter 65

ye heze turned off his mobile phone and slept at home all day, enjoying a rare calm. whether it is the internet or the print media is a calm, last night's chicken flying dog jumped like a yellow sorghum dream, a boulder was intercepted before it fell into the lake, just tired the person enough.

both ye heze and han yan had not slept well for a long time, each with their own troubles and worries, and after such a toss last night, the two of them slept a good night. maybe it was mental exhaustion, maybe it was physical exhaustion, sudden calm after extreme nervous tension, fatigue rolled in, and no one got up halfway through this lie, not even dreamed.

in the afternoon, han yan woke up first, and after he finished washing, he looked at the time and went over to shake ye he ze awake. it may be that the quality of sleep has improved, han dye feels that he is in good shape, and the bit of world-weariness and melancholy in his heart has been buried, and now it is floating in a bright sunshine.

han yan himself knew that he had not yet fully adjusted, and everything was just a temporary calm. especially after last night's events, when you look back now, you will feel like a stranger to yourself yesterday. after thinking about it, he planned to ask kong jie to help find a reliable psychologist and accept psychological counseling in a serious way.

ye heze this person did not say that he was still angry when he got up, when he just woke him up, he turned around without a word and went to sleep, but han dye was not so good to send off, it was all afternoon, ye heze was the same as himself, he had not eaten or drunk since he came back last night, how could he get up to eat.

han yan did not hesitate to him, and persistently shouted, "get up." not only did he say it, but he also dangled his bare feet against his back. eventually, ye and ze woke up.

when ye heze sat up in a daze, han yan's outstretched feet had not yet been withdrawn, and he only pretended that there was nothing wrong and said, "hurry up, i'll go to hot rice." wwith that, he put his feet down.

who knew that ye heze moved faster, holding han dye's ankle with both hands and pulling, han dye lost his balance and looked like he was about to fall on his back.

"i'm going..." han yan wanted to say that ye heze was retaliating, but before he could finish speaking, he saw ye heze stand up and pull him to the bed, han dye had one leg on the bed, one leg on the ground, sitting across ye heze's arms, only to feel the root of his thigh hurt.

ye heze was not too heavy for him, his hands were on his back, and it was a hot kiss.

han yan felt that he had split into two halves for a while, the upper body was passion and enjoyment, and the lower body was the sourness of the egg. he did not reject ye heze, adjusted his sitting posture himself, and then responded enthusiastically.

at first, my brain was hot, but when i kissed it, i realized that something was wrong.

it is reasonable to say that people sleep all night and get up with a stinky mouth, the sour smell of not opening their mouths all night, kissing is actually not wonderful, but ye heze's kiss is a refreshing mint smell.

han yan began to lose his mind when he kissed, thinking that ye heze must have gotten up early, and then brushed his teeth and pretended to sleep, scorning him in his heart while grabbing his face with both hands to crush the person, burying his head in ye heze's neck socket, planting a strawberry on his collarbone before giving up.

he looked at his own work with satisfaction, the color was red, the appearance was good, how to see it was the appearance of the enthusiasm of last night, and then smiled and said to ye heze: "hurry up, i will go to hot rice." after saying that, he ignored ye heze's retention and got up and went outside. <