chapter 38

fast forward to the middle of july, and the crew was nervously and orderly in the shooting cycle. in addition to wu menghan's somewhat famous family in this crew, most of the others are young actors with many works and few fans. maybe they have similar mentalities, they have a good time getting together, and occasionally they can meet to eat a hot pot together, which is generally a very good working atmosphere. han yan and wu menghan have the most dramas, so they are the last to kill qingqing, sending away the people who work and play together, and the two of them bid farewell to the male number two who killed qingqing.

the second name of the old transparent man is gao li, who is older than han yan and wu menghan, perhaps because he is groping and playing in the circle, his temperament is much heavier, his mood is much better than that of the newcomer actor, he works seriously when filming, and he is also greedy in private, and he is a special funny person. so han yan also left his contact information, and after the appointment, he had time to play go-karting.

in the evening, there was a feast for gao li, and most of the remaining staff of the crew went, and even liu lidong let go of his brow and drank a few bottles of wine freely.

wu menghan has a good personality and can play with anyone, which will seem that she and gao li are also getting along well.

han yan took pan ying to the side to roast chicken wings, looked at no one around, and suddenly gossiped and asked pan ying: "alas, do you think they have something?" "

pan ying helped him sprinkle a handful of cumin on the chicken wings, turned his head and looked at it, not far away wu menghan and gao lizheng were very happy to talk and laugh, but according to her observation, it should be gao li's unrequited love, and wu menghan's thoughts had not yet withdrawn from han yan's body.

"brother dye, you shouldn't worry about yourself." pan ying said weakly.

han yan turned over the face of the chicken wing and asked her, "what's wrong with me?" "

"mr. ye was photographed having dinner with a woman today, and you are not in a hurry?"

han yan listened to the music and said: "yo, he has paparazzi with feelings, sigh, i am a serious entertainment circle person who does not have this treatment." "

pan ying listened to it, felt that this person's attention was not right, and then thought again, maybe it is really reassuring, so it is this attitude, so she will not say more. secretly prodding and prodding at the progress of things, ready to roll up his sleeves and tear those xiao bichi who were thinking of ye and ze.

after eating the celebration feast, everyone dispersed.

han yan asked pan ying to drive home by himself, and he went to the back door of the hotel alone.

pan ying didn't want to understand at first, but then suddenly realized that this was someone coming to pick it up, and then she smiled and prepared to go home to scare those who didn't have long eyes, and spread gossip.

ye heze parked the car on the side of the road, and han yan smiled at him as soon as he sat in.

a body of oil smoke smelled of leaf and ze straight frown.

ye heze opened the car window a little and drove home.

han yan took his mobile phone to weibo, ran to watch ye heze's secretly taken date photos, and sure enough, he saw him sitting face to face with a woman, and there was a child next to him.

han yan laughed as he watched: "oh, mr. ye, you can do this, when the popular configuration, go out to eat there are paparazzi followed." "

ye heze was driving, just muttering a question.