chapter 52

as soon as ye heze finished the meeting, fang jingyan knocked on the door and came in to report on the progress of the work.

ye heze put down the pen in his hand and personally brewed a cup of coffee, drinking and listening.

fang jingyan is still a board at a glance, not much nonsense, only pick the key report, but do not waste time, he said: "the third batch of college students recruited from the school has been arranged to various departments, the previous two batches of a total of six hundred and twenty people, all assigned to different companies and positions, of which thirty people have the highest comprehensive score, worthy of key training, i asked the human resources department to train these thirty people in a unified manner and then assign them to the various subsidiaries of the cinda group and the important departments of the head office, and they are doing very well so far.

"in addition, ye xianren and hong yi have met frequently recently, and our people led ye tian's people to bump into the scene where they met, and then ye tian's people bit very tightly, and the private investigator slept in the car every day and followed ye xianren 24 hours a day, so the next step is to lead him to find evidence?"

ye heze put down the coffee cup, thought about it and said, "don't use it for the time being, let them spend more time and energy first." "the fruit comes too easily, and one does not remember the kindness."

fang jingyan seemed to have something to say, but he didn't say it.

"anything else?" ye heze asked.

fang jingyan moistened his throat and said, "ye tian will go to the crew to visit the class this afternoon, and it is the one that director hu yiming is filming." ye heze

raised an eyebrow and looked at him and asked, "what did he go to there for?" "ye tian, as the general manager of qihang media, even if "hanshan" was made by hu yiming, it is just a small investment film, which is not a key project of qihang media this year, and it is not necessary for ye tian to personally visit the class, which is really strange.

fang jingyan said: "i looked for someone to check, ye tian's current girlfriend was stuffed into the crew to play the second female number..." at this point, fang jingyan stopped.

ye heze understood his meaning, nothing more than ye tian specially visited the class to meet the little girlfriend, ye tian since wearing the green hat, he played open, the actresses of the relationship are younger than one, but he also has principles, the public and private divisions are very clear, giving a little supporting role during the exchange is also a small matter, but this time it is given to the female number two, it seems that the actress's means are not low.

thinking of this, ye heze raised the corner of his lips and asked fang jingyan, "what time do they go in the afternoon?"

fang jingyan turned over his notebook and said, "four o'clock in the afternoon." "are

there any other arrangements for the afternoon?" ye heze was asking about his work arrangement.

fang jingyan shook his head and said, "not for the time being." ye heze

said, "in the afternoon, i will set sail to meet ye tian." speaking of this, ye heze took out his mobile phone and launched a wechat for han yan.

ye heze: what time is the end of work today?

when han yan received wechat, he was playing with li xingyin, he picked up his mobile phone and looked at it, and then said apologetically to li xingyin: "wait a minute, i'll reply to a message." han yan: it's

early today, and it should be around six o'clock.

han yan thought that ye heze might have arranged it again at night, and waited for half a day after returning the message, and did not wait for ye heze's information.