chapter 87

Kong Jie came out of the office with a somewhat serious look, as if she had just finished a fight with someone, walked back to her office with the wind, and slammed the door shut.

Han Yan had been resting at home for a few days, and had just finished an interview in the morning, when he was about to go to the gate of the racecourse to meet Ye and Zehui when he received a call from Kong Jie.

"Sister Kong Jie." Han Yan picked up the phone and said hello.

Kong Jie heard Han Yan's voice and found that she couldn't open her mouth, and she asked awkwardly, "How, is the interview still going well?"

Han Yan sighed and said roughly about the work: "All is OK, it's relatively smooth." After

listening, Kong Jie was silent for a while, looked at the white wall opposite and hesitated, saying: "The play directed by Lin Fan did not come down."

Han Yan held the phone for a moment of surprise, he still remembered that when he met with director Lin Fan a few years ago, both sides were very satisfied, but now he said that he had not taken it down, and the problem must be on the company's side.

"Is it because you want to pack someone new?" Han Yan asked.

In the face of Han Yan's questioning, Kong Jie did not know whether to admit it, and finally could only tell the truth: "Yes, the crew said that it was going to start up in advance, the contract was sent over, it was pressed down to be happy, so it has not been finished, and the other side resolutely disagrees with packaging a new person, so the talks collapsed." Speaking of this, Kong Jie only felt powerless, and no matter how capable he was, he couldn't stand the pig teammates and someone stabbing him in the back.

Han Yan did not laugh angrily, and said sarcastically: "Surely I will not agree, the newcomer even wants male number four to pack, and the others do not accept it, and I don't know where the bottom line comes from?" After saying that, Han Yan calmly hung up the phone.

Pan Ying looked at Han Yan in the rearview mirror, saw that his face was not good, and then said no more, and drove wholeheartedly.

The racecourse was the same one that Ye he had been to before, and the two hadn't been there since that time. This rare vacation, take a VIP card, take one one to relax together. This year has not passed a day of leisure.

By the time Han arrived, Ye Heze was already sitting on the back of the foal in a small circle around the lawn.

After changing his clothes, Han Dye also walked over, with the lesson of the last time, Han Dye was much calmer this time, and he also brought a child, and he always had to set a positive example for the child, so he just led the horse and followed the pony around the bend.

Yi Yi was obviously very happy, riding on horseback and constantly learning to shout like an adult: "Driving..." One moment said that the horse ran slowly, and the next moment he grabbed Ye Heze's arm in fear and did not let go, and the innocent smiley face could make people temporarily forget their troubles.

Because it is winter, the foal is still young, in order to better train and grow, after playing for a while, let the trainer take the foal away. Yi Yi was reluctant at first, and after a while, he lay on Ye Heze's shoulder and fell asleep.

There is a lounge in the racecourse, and Ye Heze gives Yi Yi to the nanny and asks her to take her to the lounge and accompany Han Yan on her own walking in the racecourse.

Because it was daylight, there were a lot more people in the horse farm than last time, and there were groups of three or five people gathered together to talk, and there were horses galloping on the runway with few people, and there were also people like Han Dye and Ye Heze who led the horses to walk slowly and leisurely, which was very lively.