chapter 46

Han Yan bit down on his toothbrush and deliberately sprayed toothpaste foam at Ye Heze.

Ye Heze dodged with a look of disgust, and finally pushed his head aside, quickly brushed his teeth and ran, pointing to Han Dye's teeth before leaving the door and saying, "There are coriander." The

naïve Han Dye was going to catch up and make trouble, but when he said this, he quickly looked at the mirror, and sure enough, there was a coriander leaf sandwiched between the front teeth, because he had just patronized and played, and did not brush his teeth properly, so the leaves did not come out between the teeth. Han Dye hurriedly brushed his teeth and washed his teeth carefully, checked the mirror three times, and made sure that there was no residue before leaving the bathroom.

Just as the phone in the living room rang, Han Yan was too lazy to walk, a flying swoop collapsed on the sofa, the armrest hit his toes, and he grinned in pain and gasped.

"Hello? Sister Kong Jiejie? Han Yan sat up and rubbed the sore spot and answered the phone.

Ye Heze came over with an iPad and sat next to Han Yan.

"Han Yan, is it convenient for you to talk over there?" Kong Jie asked.

Han Yan glanced at Ye Heze and rubbed Ye Heze's thighs with his toes, while saying to Kong Jie, "Convenient, what's the matter?" "The

previous editor-in-chief of the magazine recommended a clothing brand endorsement, I just made an appointment with each other for a meal tomorrow, you go to do a styling tomorrow morning, I said to the company's styling team, you go directly to the company tomorrow and they will prepare it for you." 」

Han Yan was excited and was about to retract his feet and jump up from the sofa, but he was grabbed by Ye Heze, reaching out and scratching the heart of his feet, and the phone was saying this, he couldn't laugh, so he had to cover the microphone and whisper for forgiveness: "I was wrong, brother!" I was so wrong, we'll talk about it when I hang up the phone. Han Yan held back tears and Ye Heze looked amused and kindly let him go. <

As soon as Han Yan was free, he quickly retreated, and Kong Jie on the other end of the phone saw him for half a day without saying a word and asked a few questions.

"Hello? Han dye? Did you hear that? Han Yan let go of

the microphone and said busily: "I heard it, Sister Kong Jie, just the signal is not good." When he said this, he also secretly went to see Ye Heze's expression, and sure enough, he saw Ye Heze raise an eyebrow to look at him, Han Yan turned his head, left him the back of his head, held the phone, and said, "Okay, then I will be waiting at home tomorrow, do I need to prepare some gifts for the other party?"

Kong Jie thought about it and said: "You don't care about this, I'll prepare, you check the information about the 'YOUNGS' brand at night, familiarize yourself with it, so as not to have no words to talk about tomorrow."

Han Yan hurriedly responded, "Okay, I'll see later."

"By the way, that matter is almost investigated, it is Zhang Tongyuan who is throwing money at you, he is also one of the spokesmen for the brand side to consider this time, you will pay attention to the point later."

Han Yan was a little embarrassed, did not expect it to be him, and felt some guilt about Zhang Henghao and Yao Jiayi, so he said: "Well, I know, I will pay attention to it in the future, will those black materials still let them make this way will affect the decision-making of the brand side?"

Kong Jie was also worried about this, but also did not know where a small number of spontaneous Han Dye's fan base emerged, today began to forward a video about Han Dye and the rumored Internet celebrity girlfriend, filmed very clearly, Han Dye has been hiding from the woman, and the woman is trying to go up, the video is Pan Ying turned her over, but it is a little useful. WWhen it comes to this, in order to give the brand a good impression, it is necessary to wash these black spots first, otherwise it will really be lost.