chapter 41

after a leisurely sleep upstairs in the afternoon, han yan woke up to it was almost dark.

rolled over on the bed a few times, stretched his limbs, picked up the phone next to the pillow, played with it, posted a microblog, and then went downstairs to find ye heze.

ye heze was sitting on the couch holding a computer and holding a video conference. han yan looked at the time, it should be around twelve o'clock in the country now, did not disturb him, but chose an angle that would not be photographed by the camera and ran around the kitchen in a big circle to find something to eat.

although it is out to play, but han dye is still losing weight, closer and closer to the time of entering the group, his weight has not been up to standard, in addition to hunger can only add appropriate exercise, otherwise slimming down looks too healthy, when there is a bare upper body scene, the effect may not be good, and i don't know if the crew will give him a stand-in.

i simply cooked porridge, got myself a vegetable and fruit salad, didn't put salad dressing, just poured some olive oil, and ate it. han dye ate while self-hypnotizing, in front of him was a spicy pot.

ye heze finished the meeting, closed the computer and came over to eat, filled himself with a bowl of porridge and said, "if it is not enough, cook some cereal?"

han yan shook his head with purple cabbage stuffed in his mouth and said, "no, starting to be hungry now is only a point of attention at dinner, if you wait until you return to china and start again, you may be able to eat some staple food for breakfast three times a day." ye heze listened

and did not persuade anymore.

"no one has lived here for so long, but the room is very clean, the bed has just been changed, and the vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator look like they were just put in, are you specially invited?" han yan asked.

ye heze said: "invite a housekeeper, come every three days to clean, if you want to come to live, he will prepare daily necessities and ingredients in advance, but also every three days to send, what do you want next time can let him bring it." "han dye's

eyes lit up and he said, "bring some spicy pot sauce!" ye heze lifted

his eyelids and looked at him and said, "you think about it first, tell me tomorrow, and i will let the housekeeper buy it."

han yan thought about thinking that the saliva was about to flow out, and he nagged and said, "yes, i have to think about it, i also want peppercorns, dried peppers, and coriander..."

ye heze did not speak, but just pushed his glasses and silently drank the porridge.

after eating, han dye went upstairs to take a bath, and the water was put away by ye and ze.

the floor-to-ceiling glass next to the large bathtub is all one-way glass, which can be seen from the inside, and from the outside it is just a mirror, han dye is reassuringly lying in the large bathtub and enjoying it, with a glass of champagne in his hand.

the life of a rich person is good, and it is no wonder that everyone sharpens their heads and wants to marry into the rich, although they can get all this by making money hard, but the hardships are indescribable, not to mention that they do not know that the monkey year and the moon can earn this money.

han yan sighed and spit on himself, but he couldn't be corrupted by hedonism so quickly, he still had a great youth and future, and he needed to struggle. after doing a good job of mental construction, han yan took a sip of champagne, smashed the bar mouth, closed his eyes and enjoyed the waves in the bathtub slapping on his body.

such a good life, it is too unkind to enjoy it alone, and it is necessary to set up a banner benchmark for the domestic small partners who are in the depths of the water. thinking like this, han yan opened his eyes, picked up his mobile phone and clicked on the circle of friends, fiddling with the camera for half a day, and finally squeezed half of his arm in the bathtub, champagne and the snowy mountain lake outside the window into the camera. <