chapter 47

This meeting was a private appointment, so the only thing that came from the brand was Eric's friend surnamed Zhou, Kong Jie and Han Dye ordered a table of dishes, and waited for Eric and the person in charge surnamed Zhou to arrive before letting the waiter serve.

Han Yan personally gave the gift to the person in charge, and drank two bottles of wine with him at the dinner table, until Han Dye was dizzy, and the person in charge of the Zhou surname patted Han Dye's shoulder with a big tongue and smiled and groaned: "Got it, I'll go back to the operation, there is news to call you."

Kong Jie accompanied by a smiling face, quietly pulled a handful of Pan Ying's sleeve to let her go to support Han Yan, and took the opportunity to leave the person in charge of the phone to hand over the business card, and said a good scene before sending people away.

Eric was quite interesting, and secretly gave Kong Jie a look before leaving, before helping his friend to leave.

Kong Jie got this look, and his heart was secretly relieved, so he turned his head to look at Han Dye, only to see Pan Ying walking alone to help Han Dye, Han Dye obviously drank too much, his eyes were confused and looked at the front hey hey smirk, a face was red like rouge, even the neck was red.

"Send him back first, and I'll hold you." Kong Jie used to drive Han Yan's other arm and drag people to the car with Pan Ying.

Two women dragged a guy of one meter and eighty meters for hundreds of meters, and when they threw people into the back seat of the car, they were sweating and panting.

Among the three people, only Pan Ying did not have a drop of wine, Kong Jie consciously sat in the co-pilot and fastened his seat belt, Pan Ying wiped a handful of sweat on his forehead, and also got into the car.

Han Yan was not honest lying in the back seat of the car, climbed up and climbed into the driver's seat with a mouthful of wine and said, "I'm not going home." <

Pan Ying was about to start the car, when she was sprayed by his wine and unconsciously dodged to the side. Kong Jie rolled his eyes and asked him, "Then follow me back to the company?"

Han Yan shook his head and said, "I don't want to go back to the company, I'm going to Xinda, I'm going to... Go to my family.

Kong Jie didn't drink much, he was conscious, and now he got goosebumps when he heard Han Yan's drunken words. But she really did not dare to send this person to Cinda, to let Cinda's employees know that the object of their domineering president was such a drunk man's neurosis, afraid that Cinda's stock price would have to fall a lot.

Kong Jie squeezed pan ying's eyes and said perfunctorily: "Okay, let's go to Xinda now, you lie in the back seat and sleep."

"No, you lied to me, I saw you just squeezing your eyes." Although Han Dye drank too much, his IQ did not drop, which would be like a monkey.

Kong Jie felt that his patience was about to be exhausted by this drunkard, so he resisted the urge to roll up his sleeves and smoke him, and coaxed him without smiling: "You are good, you really did not lie to you, do you still not believe me?" But

whoever is drunk has reason, it is all by nature.

Han Yan snorted twice and said, "I don't believe you, I called my family and asked him to pick me up." "Say it and pull out the phone."

Kong Jie subconsciously went to block, but also thought of letting the family come to pick up, she and Pan Ying still have something to go back to the company, Han Yan drank a lot today, for a while and a half there will be no one to take care of, if Ye Heze comes she can also rest assured.