chapter 26

kong jie pressed the idea, focused on driving, and returned directly to the company without delay on the road. neither of them had eaten yet, so they casually ordered takeout and ate in kong jie's office.

han yan was eating, and he didn't care to wipe a mouthful of oil, and pan ying came in. she was still a student, her hair was combed into a ponytail, she had a pair of black-rimmed glasses, she was slightly fat, she had a few pimples on her face, she was at least one meter seven tall, and she looked serious and capable.

PAN YING CLOSED THE OFFICE DOOR, AND DID NOT DISLIKE THE SMELL OF FISH AND MEAT IN A ROOM: "SISTER KONG JIE, THE PICTURE YOU SAID IS GOOD, IS IT HANDED OVER TO THE PROPAGANDA SIDE?" "

kong jie calmly swallowed a mouthful of food and said, "no, you sent it directly to me, right, this is han dye, after that you will follow him, after a while you will enter the group, you have handed over the work at hand during this time, right?" "

pan ying looked at han yan and said solemnly, "it's not finished yet, it's almost a day." "

kong jie thought about it and said, "that's all right, you can hand over as soon as possible, don't delay entering the group." "

pan ying sighed, then turned her head and smiled at han yan.

han yan put down his chopsticks, took the mobile phone and said, "leave a phone, there is something to contact." "

pan ying also took out her mobile phone and exchanged phone numbers with han yan, and added wechat by the way.

kong jie looked at this, relieved, and then said: "you gave me the weibo account and password, yesterday i went to see it, your weibo is deserted, registered for several years to turn three pages, a total of several did not send a few, that is, there are fans, the gods have been hidden for a long time and do not bother to pay attention to you." "

han dye touched his nose and said, "there is nothing to send, my state has been sent to the circle of friends, and some are not suitable for fans to see." "besides, he doesn't have any fans. that being said, the hand was not idle, and he edited a wechat message for kong jie and sent the account number and password.

the mobile phone rang, kong jie glanced at it, did not rush to see, solved the meal in front of her, put away the disposable chopsticks and lunch box, there han dye also just finished eating, casually opened the plastic bag for garbage, let her throw it in, and took it to the outside and threw it away.

kong jie finished disposing of the garbage, remembered that pan ying was still in the house and did not leave, and said to pan ying: "i will send you a few photos back, you can fix it, and send it to weibo." 

pan ying said obediently, "okay." 

han yan carried the garbage outside to throw it away, and on the way back, he met ke shujie, but li chenqing did not see it.

nodding his head to say hello, han yan was ready to leave.

"is the role of "cold mountain" won for you by kong jie?" ke shujie asked with a smile.

han yan was stunned, thinking that this person was really rude, he didn't want to pay much attention to him, and only said: "it is the opportunity given by the company." "after saying that, i turned and left.

ke shujie did not entangle and returned to the office with a cold face.

han yan returned to kong jie's office and met pan ying, who was leaving, and he smiled and said to pan ying: "happy cooperation." 

pan ying also smiled and said: "happy cooperation." 

over there kong jie just answered a phone, and when he hung up the phone, he said to han yan: "next week i will enter the group, this time it is filmed in the suburbs, if there is no night scene, you can go home at night, the crew wants to ask you if you are going home to live or do they arrange a hotel for the nearest place?"