chapter 73

The sudden arrival of Ye Heze did not change Han Yan's schedule, and the two spent a night in the hotel, although they did not achieve the end, it was also a solution to the pain of lovesickness.

The next morning, Han Dye started work early in the morning, and Ye Heze stayed in the hotel to wait for Han Dye to finish work and deal with some official affairs. When ye Heze was leaving, he had not yet woken up, and Han Yan took a picture of him sleeping with his mobile phone, so he closed the door of the hotel room, and the do not disturb sign was not taken down, and he took Pan Ying to the set.

After filming the footage of the dormitory, the actors scattered, han dye after watching the replay of the monitor, and then asked Pan Ying for the mobile phone, looking at the mobile phone without information prompts, a little lost, but thinking of Ye and Ze afraid of sneaking over to visit the class, this time should still be dealing with his work. At this thought, Han Yan began to worry about whether Ye heze had gotten up to eat, and he always felt that since he fell in love, the whole person had transformed into an old mother, worrying about the other party's food, clothing, housing, and transportation, not to mention worrying about his work that could never be finished, for fear of giving people exhaustion.

It is said that the artist has been more hard, fortunately the income is good, but since he was with Ye Heze, he found that the pressure of the big boss is no less than that of the artist, and he carries the rice bowl of the whole company's employees on his shoulders, especially when the economic situation is not good, he does not dare to take a step wrong. If he gave this job to Han Dye, he would think about how to pay the salaries of employees every month, and where the dividend money at the end of the year would come from... Just thinking about it makes my brain hurt.

Although Ye Heze was tired, Han Yan saw that his spirit was still good, and he was worried and secretly happy, such an excellent person really belonged to him, and Zheng'er Bajing was stamped with a steel seal. Thinking of this, Han Yan couldn't help but itch his hands and want to show his love.

People are often like this, when they are happy, they wish the whole world knew that they were happy, and then they looked at everyone's envious eyes with a smile and accepted everyone's blessings, as if this could vent the emotions overflowing in their chests, otherwise the happiness would be too full and uncomfortable. <

It is not appropriate to make it public now, not to mention that Han Dye is only a little bit of a momentum at present, far from reaching the point where he stands next to Ye Heze and is not treated as a vassal, just looking at a bunch of things in Ye Heze's family, coupled with the fact that there seems to be a dark tide surging within the Xinda Group... These clauses are all a stumbling block to Ye Heze's public marriage with Han Yan.

The big one can't be used, and the same is true for the trumpet show love.

Taking advantage of the gap in the break, Han Yan opened the information editing box of Weibo, looked at the blank inside, and took out the momentum of the college entrance examination language composition and pondered how to write in order to invisibly pretend to be forced at the same time as showing love.

Wrapped in a long coat, sitting on a chair and frowning for a while, after editing, but not satisfied, for a while could not think of a better, so he called Pan Ying to the staff officer. But when Pan Ying ran over, Han Yan regretted it again and made an excuse and said, "Trouble help me get a cup of hot water." Pan Ying wanted

to say that the water in the thermos was hot, but seeing how Han Yan looked at him, she said, "Okay." After saying that, he picked up the 2 thermos full of pots and went to the hot water room of the school.

Han Yan sat alone in the same place, waiting for Pan Ying to leave before taking out his mobile phone again, reading it several times, and finally gritting his teeth and clicking Send.