chapter vii

han yan waited nervously until almost midnight before ye heze arrived at the studio city. accompanying him was cheng lin and the cigarette butts on the ground at his feet.

after determining that ye heze would come to visit the class, han yan thought and thought, or report to cheng lin, after all, his current situation is not good, there is no popularity but there are still many moths, if it is rumored that there are strange men to visit the class in the middle of the night, then han dye can basically go home and cut his feet until he is old. cheng lin unexpectedly did not get angry, but simply hung up the phone and drove to the film and television base when it was almost dark.

cheng lin wasn't all here to cover up, and he really wanted to meet han yan's other half. he pulled a chair and sat down, smoking one cigarette after another, squinting his eyes through the smoke to look at the actors who were hanging via over there.

"brother cheng, brother dye's phone is ringing." chen bin carefully reminded cheng lin.

cheng lin looked down, the caller id [mr. ye], it must be han yan's other half did not run. he dusted off the soot, lowered erlang's leg, picked up han yan's mobile phone and went outside the studio.

ye heze got out of the car, and while calling han yan, he instructed the driver and assistant to move out the fruit prepared in the trunk, because he knew that it was a big night, so he brought something that was easy to digest.

when cheng lin found someone, ye heze was carrying a large insulated bucket, standing under the street lamp and talking to the assistant, he came back in a hurry, got off the plane and went to xinda first, and then hurriedly came, the car was still borrowed from ye youxiao, maybach, along the way to a fruit shop, waiting for the film and television base is very late, but the driver and assistant are not lightly tired. <

cheng lin stood in place and hesitated, he was afraid that he would recognize the wrong person, so he picked up the mobile phone and called mr. ye back, until the other party's phone also rang to make sure that he really did not recognize the wrong person.

ye heze heard the phone ringing, and saw that it was han yan's call, did not answer it, but turned back to find someone, and sure enough, not far away, there was a strange man holding a mobile phone and looking at this side.

ye heze turned around, picked up the mobile phone and shook it at him, cheng lin hung up the phone and walked slowly to that side, it was dark far away, just did not see clearly, this was close to look, cheng lin suddenly realized why han yan had a hot brain and flashed marriage.

this mr. ye didn't say anything else, just this face, this body, the whole person went to that pestle, just like the reflector that came with it, the black light was particularly bright. even though he has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, what kind of handsome men and women have never seen, but this mr. ye really amazes him.

"hello, i'm ye heze, han yan's family."

or ye he ze said hello first.

cheng lin hurried up to shake hands, ye heze just gently avoided, holding the thermos bucket in both hands and smiling, cheng lin was a little embarrassed, but did not show it, he took out his business card from his pocket, handed it over with both hands and said: "i am cheng lin, han dye's agent." ye heze

took the business card with one hand, glanced at it and put it in his pocket, he was wearing a beige suit, his hair was divided, with a pair of glasses, looking just like the young master who had returned from the republic of china, smiling with the lights, making the awkwardness in cheng lin's heart disappear instantly. he had seen many good-looking people, but facing ye heze like this, it was like playing a squib, and he couldn't get out of the fire. i don't know which buddha it is? ccheng lin pondered in his heart.