chapter x

han yan was still calm, silently holding the room card.

liu zheng saw that he was unwilling, put away the smile on his face, and said: "you are also an old man in the circle, some things you have to understand, now is your opportunity, not who forced you," said she reached out to help han dye sort out the scattered collar, was avoided by han dye, the face was suddenly a little ugly, continued: "if you want to go, you can go, but you have to tell deputy director cui well, don't look back, he is not good for him to make a trip on the project, that is not good for you and me." after saying that, he looked at han yan and turned away.

han yan looked at liu zheng's back silently, the room card in his hand was like a charcoal fire, burning his skin and burning, and his eyes were red. han yan went to the locker room alone to change clothes, and just out of the locker room door, he met li xingyin and yao jiayi behind him. yao jiayi's eyes dodged and there was no explanation.

li xingyin was also surprised to see han yan here and said, "why are you here?" just now yao jiayi came to me and said that the deputy director wants to sneak up on you, and we are going to save you.

han yan listened, smiled, and even looked at li xingyin's indispensable face, and said, "i am ready to go back, and i am afraid that i will be in trouble if i stay any longer."

li xingyin nodded, looked at yao jiayi behind him, and said, "you go and see where liu zheng and the deputy director are?" i went to send han dye. saying that, he said to han yan again, "you wait for me for a minute, and i change my clothes and go together."

yao jiayi sighed timidly, and then looked at han yan for half a day without saying a word. <

han yan was suddenly relieved, yao jiayi was just a little girl with no roots, and it was too naïve to expect her to help herself on that occasion. he smiled, and when he reached the top of yao jiayi's head, he suddenly stopped, moved his hand to the right, put it on her shoulder, and said, "i know, i still want to thank you, find li xingyin to help." yao jiayi was

obviously relieved, nodded her head, and said, "i'm sorry, han yan, i just really didn't want to help you, but i couldn't afford to offend the people inside, as soon as i came out, i went to li xingyin, thinking that he had a good relationship with you, and the background was also hard..."

"well, i understand." han yan interrupted her, tapped her lightly on the shoulder twice, and said, "please do me another favor to see where they are, and don't look back at me at the gate to meet them." yao jiayi

nodded and said, "you can rest assured, this is entrusted to me." after saying that, he left, took two steps and looked back at han yan's back, bit his lip, and walked away.

li xingyin changed his clothes, the two went to the lobby of the hot spring villa, and when they reached the door, han yan remembered something, so he took out the hot room card from his pocket, and thought about it, it was not appropriate to give li xingyin, let alone be able to collect it himself, then he should not be killed by the diaphragm.

now that the skin of his face had not been torn, and the last pair of bottoms had not been pulled down, han yan naturally could not do that kind of self-destructive future. just when he hesitated with the room card, li xingyin became impatient.

"how did you mother-in-law?" isn't it just a room card? throw it away, i don't know who picked it up, just take advantage of the fat man's heart at night, spend the night together, how good. lli xingyin looked at the people next to him, and didn't pay much attention to his words.

han yan couldn't do it, he turned his head and was about to talk to li xingyin, when he saw ye heze push the door in, and the floating earth center instantly fell.

li xingyin was wondering, waiting for han yan to continue speaking, only to see that his eyes suddenly lit up, and the bitter hatred on his face disappeared without a trace, so he also looked at the past. see a man walking in from outside the gate, with a good temperament, tall legs long, and an ordinary men's jacket can wear a gentleman's style.

han yan smiled and took two steps forward and said, "mr. ye, are you here?"

ye heze walked over to the two of them and nodded, looked at li xingyin and said, "hello." then he asked han yan, "can i leave?" han yan

was just happy for a few minutes, remembering the bad thing, his face pulled down again, he remembered that he had not yet introduced li xingyin, so he said to ye heze: "this is my colleague, li xingyin." then he introduced ye heze to li xingyin: "this is... well..."

"i'm han-chan's lover." ye heze saw that he had been thinking for half a day without coming up with how to introduce himself, so he simply took the initiative to introduce himself.

han yan listened, silently glanced at ye heze, moistened his throat, and said, "well, yes." "anyway, the hidden marriage did not say that you want to hide the love affair, so it is not wrong to introduce it."

li xingyin looked at ye heze and then at han yan, and after a while said, "hello, then you can quickly pick him up, but don't be met by that dead fat man." wwhen

han yan heard this, his face changed drastically, and he peeked at ye heze in a vain way.

ye heze just shook his head for a moment, and then said calmly, "okay, that won't bother you, let's go first." after saying thank you to li xingyin, he then wanted to pull han dye away, and conveniently fished the room card that han dye had pinched in his hand into his own hand.

han yan originally did not want to pull in the public place, so he avoided it for a while, but he did not think about it, and the room card in his hand was taken away. so he hurriedly said goodbye to li xing and chased after him.

li xingyin's polite words were all in his throat, and the two of them also ran away, he stubbornly said to the air: "you're welcome..." then looking at the backs of han yan and ye heze, the height difference was very harmonious, and he lamented in his heart: just stared at a weed and wanted to dig it up and raise it, who knew that the weeds were also so sought-after.

ye heze's car was parked in the parking lot outside the gate, and he and han yan sat in the car one after the other. turning on the light, ye heze picked up the room card and looked at it and said, "302?

han dye wore his seat belt, looked at the room card, swallowed, and then looked at ye heze, who happened to be looking at him. ye heze was still gentle and gentle, and the expression on his face was not vicious, but han yan just felt that he was smiling at the moment, and it was very strange.

"so what, i can explain." han yan said stickily.

ye heze threw the room card on the dashboard and said with a chuckle, "well, you say."

han yan didn't know where to start, he frowned and thought about it, suddenly depressed, said: "in fact, the deputy director wanted to sneak me, and then the leader of the crew turned a blind eye, and gave me the deputy director's room card," he said here, deliberately observing ye heze's expression, only to see ye heze smile, through the lenses can see the depression under his eyes, so quickly explained, "but i didn't go!" i really didn't go! they gave me the room card, i slipped away, and li xingyin also helped me..."

ye heze did not make a sound.

han yan sighed and continued, "actually, they just gave me a choice, if i accept, then there will be a chance in the future, but i didn't accept it. he deliberately spoke in an arrogant tone, trying to soften the atmosphere.

ye heze was a little distressed to see him like this, and his big hand touched han dye's hair and said, "it's not that i'm angry with you, but that they don't have long eyes." han yan was

touched to the scalp like static electricity, and even the fluff on the back of his neck stood up, and when he heard ye heze's words, he didn't stop and laughed.

when he had laughed enough, ye heze asked, "then will there be trouble in the follow-up of your work here?"

han yan inadvertently skimmed his lips and said, "in two days, there will be trouble, at most it will be a tripwire when shooting, and cut off my scene when editing," he shrugged, "what a big deal, anyway, the money is given, the rest is easy to say." ye heze

stepped on the accelerator, turned the steering wheel, and casually said: "invest in a movie for you."