chapter 62

the last scene before the killing is the opponent scene between han dye and li xingyin. this scene is filmed when hu yangrong and yan wenchun are in love, the two are playing in the mountains and rivers together, and after encountering the fox friends who also came out to play and were ridiculed, hu yangrong claimed that he could send yan wenchun to play with them. there are not many lines, but there are many characters in the scene, and everyone has done their homework and gathered together to wait for the shooting to start.

the shooting location is in the pavilion halfway up the mountain, this location was selected by the crew in advance, the pavilion is very large, with a long corridor on both sides, i heard that it is a ming and qing dynasty building, and later the government paid for renovation, it looks quaint. the pavilion looks south at the mist-shrouded mountains, to the north is a half-cut cliff with a temple built on it, a yellow roof, a red wall, a morning bell and a twilight drum.

the capital is almost time for heating, and the leaves on the southwestern border are still green. at six o'clock in the morning, the whole group began to climb the mountain, and by the time everything was ready, it was already eleven o'clock.

it was still a little cold, and han dye put a long coat on the outside of the costume and hid in the corner to read the script. the assistant director over there took a loudspeaker and shouted for the groups to prepare, and when the actors were in place, han yan handed the script and coat to pan ying, and walked to the camera in his costume.

han dye is thin again today, not only is he thin, his mental state is not as good as before, maybe he is tired, the dark circles under his eyes can still be covered by powder, but the eye bags can't be covered. the current image is getting closer and closer to the role of hu yangrong, a clumsy boy who has been hollowed out by wine. <

the costume that was tailored when the makeup was set, now worn on him more than a size, the sleeve is loose and leaky, in order to look good, the costumer pins a lot of pins on his back, as long as he does not shoot the back, from the front alone, it is not possible to see.

a few days ago, i weighed my weight, and after this drama was filmed, han dye lost nearly twenty pounds. eating badly and sleeping badly, coupled with high-intensity work, han yan felt like a gyroscope, and the whole person was dizzy. but in his heart, he still remembered ye heze of the capital, and no matter how tired he was, he gritted his teeth and persevered, and did not complain from beginning to end.

li xingyin just took off his coat and snorted coldly, he handed the clothes to his assistant, and walked to the position where he was about to shoot, where han dye was ready.

after the assistant director confirmed that all aspects of the lighting camera props were ready, hu yiming personally took the walkie-talkie and shouted: "action."

han yan glanced at the position of the camera and tilted his shoulder. he wears a vintage three-piece suit with a pair of leather shoes on his feet, which is personable to look at.

hu yangrong took a few steps, pointed to the pavilion not far away, and said: "go to the front to rest for a while, i heard that the sea of fog on this mountain is the most magnificent, is boss yan willing to go with you quietly?"

yan wenchun was wearing a beige robe embroidered with dark flowers, very golden and exquisite, his hair was meticulously combed, and he also held a folding fan in his hand, like a handsome little young master, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he brought some fat powder, he said: "but rely on young master hu to decide." <

hu yangrong already knew that he would say this, in addition to yan wenchun's appearance, the most popular thing was his obedience. hu yangrong took out his pocket watch and looked at the time, then looked at yan wenchun, tilted the corner of his mouth and smiled: "then let's go." yan wenchun looked