chapter 69

during this time, ye heze would take time to accompany han yan even if he was busy, he lived a three-headed life of running between the company, home and hospital, although tired, he did not feel bored, seeing that everything was getting better, ye heze did not say anything, but his heart was happier than anyone. stuck in the time when han dye finished work, he specially bought two drama tickets and finished his work early and waited at home.

han yan did not delay, and came out of the clinic and went straight home. he did not take the matter of meeting li xingyin to heart, although there was some inexplicable guilt, but it was just a layer of floating ash in his heart, and as soon as the breeze blew, it would disappear.

han dye wants li xing to introduce this friend, but in his current state of mind, the two are not suitable for contact again, and it is not han dye's style to break the thread, which will only give li xing unnecessary hope and make him more painful.

meeting the right person at the right time sounds simple, but it is very mysterious to talk about. han yan met ye heze at a low point, although it was an impulsive act of flash marriage, but fortunately, the two had a more consistent attitude towards marriage and family, and living together was quite happy. ye heze was so charming, it was difficult for han yan not to be moved. similarly, the timing of meeting li xingyin was not right, and he did not have any ideas about li xingyin in this regard, even if there was no ye heze in front of him, the two of them would not have any development.

when he got home, he saw ye heze sitting on the sofa and han yan laughed unconsciously.

ye heze changed into a casual dress, sat on the sofa to deal with documents, he had endless work to sign documents every day, free time was like stolen, seeing han yan standing at the door smiling at him, not in a hurry to change shoes, ye heze asked inexplicably: "laughing at what?" han yan's

mouth cracked open, and he smiled without eyes, and did not speak but shook his head. in fact, he didn't know what was wrong, the moment he opened the door and saw ye heze, the flowers in his heart were watered with happiness, instantly restored to life, and bloomed.

ye heze was looked at by him inexplicably, and just as the work email was also processed, he sat up and asked him: "will there be any other arrangements?"

han yan changed his shoes and sat next to ye heze, and when he heard him ask, the smile on his face had not faded, and replied, "no, what's wrong?"

ye he and ze closed the computer, the tone of voice was relaxed, and the voice was low, which actually made han yan hear the meaning of flirting. he took an envelope from the side, drew out two tickets and asked, "so does mr. han appreciate the face and go to see a play together?"

"han yan yuguang looked at the title of the play on the ticket, it is a traditional play of a drama troupe full of big celebrities, it is very interesting, he used to buy tickets to watch it several times in order to study when he performed with the drama troupe, but he did not expect that ye heze would actually buy tickets for this performance." although he had seen it several times, if he wanted to go with ye heze again, han yan agreed without any hesitation.

ye heze put the ticket back into the envelope, stood up and said, "then let's go, you can still catch up for dinner."

han yan asked, "what time?" ye heze

picked up the computer and prepared to put it back in the study, saying, "half past seven." hhan yan looked at the time, it was

already more than five o'clock, the theater was still some distance from home, plus the past one was the main road, it was definitely a traffic jam, it was rare for ye and ze to ask him once, but he couldn't miss it in vain, so he hurriedly stood up and urged: "then go quickly, the time is very tight." ye heze looked