chapter 43

after arriving home, ye heze put down his luggage and changed his clothes and went directly to the company.

however, after going out for half a month, the land in xiangguishan was about to be listed for sale, and ye heze pressed down on this land at that time and did not sign it. now, if there are formalities and the process is completed, there is only one possibility, that is, ye youxiao signed.

ye heze sat irritably in the car looking at the information, fang jingyan sat on the co-pilot to report on the progress of the work in the past few days, and the driver next to him was a newly invited veteran, who looked tough and resolute, silent, and had no interest in xinda, ye heze was more at ease.

"the approval document ended with ye zong's signature in the hospital." fang jingyan said.

ye heze didn't lift his head, turned a page and asked, "hong yi personally took it to the hospital?" didn't you let the bodyguards at the door look at the dots, don't let them in?

mentioning this, fang jingyan was also helpless, the road that should be blocked was blocked, and it was expected that someone would go directly to ye youxiao, so the security personnel arranged in the hospital were personally selected and hired by him, but who knew that in the end, things were bad in the hands of a woman.

"it's lady tong, they looked for lady tong..." fang jingyan secretly observed ye heze's reaction, and when he saw him frown, he didn't dare to say anything more.

ye heze turned his neck and said, "go ahead." ""the bodyguard replied

that mrs. tong personally took the documents into the ward, and before the nurse went out, she saw mrs. tong holding a computer to let ye zong video talk to others, and on the third day, that is, yesterday afternoon, the approval documents were submitted to the company." fang jingyan thought about it and said, "i looked for someone to check it out, and madame tong didn't contact hong yi, but with ye xianda, so..." he didn't say anything about the speculation behind it.

"so hong yi and ye xianda may be cooperating." ye heze finished his later words.

ye heze had some headaches, he had been on the plane for more than ten hours, the jet lag had not yet turned upside down, and now his temples were suddenly hurting. he reached out and pressed it a few times, and suddenly thought of a person, so he asked, "ye tian over there, you should find someone to pay attention to." fang jingyan wondered

in his heart, but he didn't ask many questions, and he was busy writing it down in his heart.

"the first batch of interns should have already entered xinda, right?"

ye heze suddenly asked about the degree of promotion of the 'young talent development plan', fang jingyan also expected to ask this, so he had already prepared, he said without hesitation: "yes, the first batch of four hundred and sixty famous school interns have entered xinda, the day after tomorrow the training will be assigned to different subsidiaries according to their personal profession, and when the assessment is over, i will let people retain their talents." ye heze

nodded, picked up the information again and looked at it, saying, "assign two clever ones to qi hang." <

fang jingyan didn't ask much, just wrote down, that group of interns he had secretly observed several times, there were indeed a few particularly clever, can be sent to the departure media, as for what to do, that is the boss's next instructions.

halfway through the car, ye heze suddenly asked to turn around and go to the hospital. since the approval documents have begun to go through the process, he can only stop returning to the company for a period of time, whether it is for the interests of the company or personal principles, hong yi cannot let them privately swallow, how to better solve this matter, he needs some time to think about it, by the way, ask ye youxiao's opinion.