chapter 21

Han Dye's mood was like bungee jumping. First there was happiness, then there was loss, and finally all that was left was anger.

Originally a matter of common struggle, he rushed to reconcile the cement, only to realize that the other party just did not tell him that the high-rise buildings had long been built. He couldn't help but start thinking about Ye Heze's purpose in finding him, saying that he didn't believe in love, and to say that it was for money, it might be the funniest joke in the world. What kind of men and women would Ye Heze want to get in such an identity? Huan Fei Yan thin with him to pick the flower eye, but chose himself, emotional intelligence is not high, the appearance is not more outstanding people, is it difficult to look at him stupid?

Han Yan lit a cigarette irritably, and looking at the flickering light of the fire, he remembered that coming here was not his own home, but Ye Heze's home.

In such a comical relationship, what is he, what is Ye Heze, and what does that red marriage certificate represent?

Han Yan didn't understand, and he didn't understand even if he wanted to break his head. After the smoke was extinguished, Han Yan collapsed on the couch in a daze, his mind racing, and he had no clue.

Ye Heze deliberately did not work overtime too late and returned home before dark. As soon as I entered the door, I saw Han Yan lying on the couch, those remote controls changing channels aimlessly, and asked incomprehensibly: "Isn't there good news to celebrate?" "I changed my shoes, hung my clothes on Xuan Fantasy and went inside."

Han Yan sneered and said, "Yes, it is a celebration, celebrating that Mr. Ye has become an Internet celebrity, and there are fan support associations." Ye Heze

didn't understand, he was stunned for a moment, looked up at Han Yan, and realized that he was not in the right mood today. TThe takeaway box on the table was left there intact, and Ye Heze frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

Han Yan didn't seem to hear, he threw the phone aside and sat up, stared into Ye Heze's eyes and said, "I thought that anyone should be frank with each other, even if there is some concealment, it is mostly out of kindness, Ye Heze, are you?"

Han Yan forced himself to calm down, took a deep breath, and then continued: "Is your reason for getting married really just to dispel loneliness and not to play people like monkeys?" He laughed, "Ye Zong." Ye Heze

looked up at him, Han Yan was full of sadness and indignation at the moment, and suddenly some words were poor, only saying: "You didn't ask me."

Han Yan was stunned, and then kicked the coffee table in front of him, the takeaway was overturned, and the food was scattered on the ground. Han Yan sneered and said, Yes, I'm stupid, I naively thought that at least we could trust each other, it seems that I have a lowly life, and I can't climb up to Ye Zongyou. The

room was quiet and terrible, and the air was full of the aroma of food and unspeakable sadness.

Ye he and Ze clasped their hands together, hanging their heads and still not speaking.

After Han Yan finished venting, he calmed down and said in a calm voice, "Let's calm each other down for a while, I may not be able to face you now." Ye Heze

was silent for a long time and said, "Good." His voice was still soft and gentle, and he couldn't hear the mood, Han Yan had once loved his voice and the tone of his speech, but now it sounded like a satire on his inadequacy, which was irritating. 

Han Yan didn't say more and turned to pull his own luggage. Since coming to Ye Heze's house, his suitcase has not been regular, and his clothes have been folded and put in the suitcase after washing, and it is completely timeless to go at this time. Maybe he didn't fully trust Ye Heze himself. Even without the aura of origin, Ye Heze was too good, gentle and considerate to be unreal, and often after the sweetness, he found that he knew very little about Ye heze, and himself, and Ye Heze knew him very well. Such a relationship made him uneasy, even if there was no love, Han Yan also wanted his future other half to be trustworthy, he had thought that Ye Heze could, but now it seems that maybe he was wrong, he was wrong at the beginning. He was too naïve, thought too little, thought that there was no problem in getting to know more after marriage, but the truth swollen his face.