chapter 64

Ye Heze didn't ask for any drama, so he leaned tiredly on the sofa and closed his eyes to recuperate.

Han Yan saw that he was tired like this, embarrassed to roar again, changed to soothing music, and sang without a word. When Han Yan went to school, the vocal music class was only a medium grade, singing was not very good, but the voice conditions were good, although he occasionally ran away and could not keep up with the rhythm, but he could sing it and could roughly hear the past,

Ye Heze did not open his eyes, as if asleep. Han Dye didn't bother him, sat on the side and entertained himself, estimating that the paparazzi were almost there, just about to take out his mobile phone to ask about the situation, he saw a small video sent by Lu Zheng.

Han Yan nodded and looked at it, because the light was not good, he could barely recognize Li Chenqing's appearance, in the video he was surrounded by several women, shaking his color and drinking, and he had the courage to put his hand on his knee and slip all the way to the root of his thigh. Han Yan only felt happy when he saw it, Li Chenqing was a person he knew, when he was in school, he was proud and arrogant, but he was good at drilling camps, and he looked very good with anyone, but in his heart he couldn't look at anyone. At this time, he was teased by several rich sisters, and in the end, Li Chenqing was depraved, struggling to climb up, and finally did not take this most vulgar shortcut. But when he saw a side face in the corner, the expression on his face froze.

Ye Heze gradually fell asleep listening to Han Dye's unpleasant singing, but at this moment, Han Dye stopped singing, and Ye Heze woke up again. He looked at Han Yan and asked, "Why don't you sing?"

In disbelief, Han Yan clicked on the video and watched it again, making sure that the one in the video was an acquaintance, and then he realized that something bad had happened to him. Hearing Ye Heze's questioning, Han Yan didn't make a sound for a long time. He didn't think about how to answer. <

Through the light in the private room, Ye Heze saw that Han Dye's face was white, and his eyes were staring at the mobile phone for a moment, he moved over and asked, "What's wrong?"

Han Yan turned his body mechanically and said solemnly to Ye Heze, "I saw your sister-in-law."

Ye Heze squeezed his eyebrows, reached over Han Yan's mobile phone, the mobile phone screen was not locked, stayed in the dialog box with Lu Zheng, clicked on the video and watched.

The video time is only more than twenty seconds, and Han Yan feels that he has waited for a century. When the video was almost finished, Han Yan said: "I call the paparazzi now, pay more, this matter will pass..." Before he could finish speaking, he heard Ye Heze say in a calm voice: "It's too late."

Han Yan sighed in his heart, and looked over at it, it was a message from Lu Zhengxin, saying that Li Chenqing and his party were checking out and leaving, he quietly pinched a sweat in his heart, a little regret but more fortunate, glad that he did not stab LouZi, Ye Youxiao was still lying in the hospital, if he knew that his wife was in his critical condition, he was afraid that he would die of anger, not to mention that there was a child, if he made a big fuss, it would not be good for the child.

Han Yan took the mobile phone and planned to call Lu Zheng back.

Ye Heze didn't say anything, and after returning the mobile phone to him, he immediately took his mobile phone and called Fang Jingyan.

Ye Heze's face was as black as the bottom of the pot, and he waited without a word for Fang Jingyan to answer the phone. Han Yan sat next to him and listened to the busy tone on the other end of the phone, all anxious for Fang Jingyan. Fortunately, ye Heze didn't wait too long over there. <