chapter 17 (catching insects)

fang jingyan is actually a person with a strict face and a lively mind, and the most important point is that he has no foundation in xinda. when i graduated, i joined the cinda group through school recruitment, and i have been working since then. he stayed in the marketing department and in the public relations department, and turned around to ye heze's side as an assistant. it was precisely because of the lack of a foundation that ye heze dared to use him with confidence.

in this regard, fang jingyan also knew in his heart that although he did not say it, he would also think about it privately, plus after gao sheng observed the situation, he would find out the reason in a few days.

in terms of work ability, although fang jingyan is not the best in xindari, he can also squeeze into the top ten, but because he is frequently transferred to various departments, he has not taken root anywhere, which also affects his harvesting of the fruits of labor. originally thought that the training of delegating to various departments was to let himself go to the european branch, fang jingyan remained silent about this while working harder, determined to be the most qualified golden oil in the company.

but in the end, he went to ye heze's side, and fang jingyan had no objection to such an arrangement, except for a little thought about the european branch, the others were quite satisfied.

in the matter of sending food to han dye, fang jingyan did not dare to let others go, and personally carried the takeaway box and drove it to han dye.

han dye is watching an american drama at home, the plot rhythm actors are very good, that is, there is a little bit of bad, the flesh and blood of the corpse are blurred, and all kinds of broken corpses and microorganisms on the corpse suddenly lose their appetite. looking at the pickles in front of him, han yan thought of the pieces of corpse salvaged from the mud, and there was no way to get off the chopsticks.

i was hesitating whether to pour the pickles and drink only white porridge when the doorbell rang.

seeing through the screen that it was fang jingyan, han yan hesitated for a moment and then opened the door.

fang jingyan had met him twice, but he didn't say anything, he only knew that it was ye heze's assistant, and he didn't know anything else.

when fang jingyan carried the takeaway to the door, han yan jumped to open the door, trying to let people in. but fang jingyan had no intention of entering the house, just stood at the door, handed the takeaway in his hand to han yan, and said with a straight face: "the boss asked me to send it, there are still things over there, and it will be delivered back to the hotel." han yan was

about to reach out to pick it up, and fang jingyan had already put the things on the side of the cabinet in the hallway and said, "if mr. han is fine, then i will go first."

han yan nodded, and waited for him to turn around before opening his mouth and saying, "thank you."

fang jingyan turned back and said, "you're welcome." sending

fang jingyan away, han yan carried the takeaway and sat down on the sofa. the takeaway box is more exquisite, and the outside is wrapped in kraft paper on the huge hotel logo, and han dye is still recognizable. suddenly panicked, he didn't know anything about ye heze, naively thought that the two were on a horizontal line, and now he was vaguely aware of something wrong.

for example, ye heze has a lot of socializing, for example, ye heze's suits look at fabrics that ordinary people can't afford, and for example, the last time he took a quick look at the luxury car opened by fang jingyan...

han yan wanted to smoke a cigarette, and after looking for half a day, he remembered that everything was in the trunk and was not organized. picked up the phone and called his mom.