chapter 23

after li xingyin's agitation, han yan opened the trick and wanted to understand. he suddenly felt weak and thought about apologizing to ye heze, but he didn't know how to open his mouth, thinking about whether to go directly to ye heze's house.

when he was angry that day, he did not hand over the key, and han yan once again lamented his wit.

han dye first went to the supermarket, bought some seafood and fruits, and fresh vegetables, and out of the supermarket door, he went straight to ye he ze's house.

after entering the door, han yan thought about it for a long time and decided to send ye heze a message of peace. as far as his literary style is concerned, he edited it for more than half an hour, and it was only seven words: cooking, waiting for you to come back.

han yan himself watched for half a day, and felt that there was no problem, so he ordered to send, and then began to wait nervously.

five minutes later, no reply was received. han dye panicked and decided to wash the dishes first.

put the pile of things you bought together and pick up the shrimp line with a toothpick. it costs the eyes, and after a while the eyes are spent, so i put it down, turned around and washed the vegetables, and let the eyes slow down.

i had just fished the vegetables out of the water, and before i could drain the water, i heard the mobile phone message prompt. hurriedly threw away the green vegetables in his hand, rushed out of the kitchen, and one flew to the sofa, his elbow hitting the coffee table, a dull pain.

han dye gritted his teeth, rubbed his elbow with one hand, and checked the mobile phone information with the other hand, it was an advertisement issued by the public account, and han dye almost dropped the mobile phone.

just when han dye was frustrated and wanted to go back to work, the mobile phone rang again, and han dye immediately opened it to see, and finally breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at the screen.

sure enough, it was ye heze's message: i had to work overtime and get home before eight o'clock.

han yan was in a happy mood and quickly replied: okay.

only then did he hum xiaoqu and work with peace of mind.

while washing vegetables, i also thought that it was myself who was making a fuss to be calm, and it was also myself who confessed to it first, and the cliff was sick. blindly tossing and turning, he silently spit on himself in his heart.

to say that that day was also strange, han dye rarely sent such a big fire, that day also did not know how, the fire rubbed upwards, the pressure could not be suppressed, and now i remember that i want to slap myself. man, sometimes that's the case, emotionally. women have great aunts, men have great uncles, in short, inexplicably can't control themselves, han dye stinks and doesn't want to face his own loss of control to find a reason, and finally the more he thinks about it, the more reasonable he feels, he actually convinces himself, suddenly remembered, just rubbed the water on his clothes, and checked the big uncle with his mobile phone.

sure enough, there really is such a thing. comparing the symptoms, in fact, in addition to being angry, there is no point that can be matched, but he is hypnotizing himself, and even began to check the cycle of the great uncle, afraid that the next time it will be like this. the small boat that was fluttering between him and ye heze would have to capsize before it reached the end.

the time flickered to 7:50.

han dye made a table of dishes and obediently waited for ye heze to return to make amends. he had all thought about it, and if ye heze was angry, he would silently be disciplined and never return his mouth.