chapter 85

the time for the publication of the will is set for the morning, and all those who have been involved in the past have come. the ye family's old mansion had not gathered so many people for many years, and the servants in the family were a little busy.

lawyer huang has always been a punctual person, and when he sees unrelated people coming to the scene one after another, he is very familiar with it and is very happy.

ye tian didn't know if it was intentional or not, so he sat down directly opposite ye xianren, calmly crossing his legs, waiting to admire the way he changed his face. after being locked up by ye heze for a few days, ye xianren's family was much more honest, and although he was still sitting there with an elderly demeanor, his wife and children only dared to glance at ye heze with their eyes, and even the atmosphere did not dare to take a bite.

seeing that the people were almost there, lawyer huang let his assistant maintain order, while he himself moistened his throat and slowly picked up the briefcase.

seeing his movements, everyone was quiet.

lawyer huang unhurriedly took out a brown paper bag from the briefcase, then bypassed the line and took out a stack of paper, at which time everyone waited with bated breath.

lawyer huang had some disdain in his heart for these people who were making a scene, the ye family's close relatives had two brothers plus a young child who had no self-care ability, counting the newly deceased ye youxiao's legal wife tong yashu, counting no more than four people with the right to divide property, but now it was the seven aunts and eight aunts who had appeared one after another, and some of them had not even heard of ye heze for many years, so after sighing, he couldn't help but feel funny.

"according to mr. ye youxiao's will before his death, 27% of the equity of the cinda group under his name was handed over to his brother ye heze to inherit, and the ye family's ancestral home was also inherited by mr. ye heze..."

"impossible!"

before lawyer huang's voice had fallen, there was a question, and looking at the voice, it was hong yiqing who spoke loudly with his face: "youxiao can't give all the equity to ye heze, this is absolutely impossible." he was angry, but he couldn't think of a reason, and only repeated the meaningless questioning repeatedly.

ye xianren originally wanted to say something, but when the words came to his mouth, he closed his mouth, and he had to wait and see. fighting with hong yi for such a long time, and also cooperating for a long time, or the first time to see him so impulsive, i am afraid that the previous few days ye heze's ruthless approach was not only to scare himself but also to force hong yi to be anxious. thinking of this, ye xianren glanced at ye heze at the end of his eyes, saw him sitting on the single sofa, his expression could not see the joy and anger, and he scolded in his heart: wolf cub. he turned his head and waited for lawyer huang to continue.

with hong yi's words, the large living room returned to bustling. everyone was talking about something in each other's ears, and from time to time they looked at ye heze and lawyer huang and others, looking like they had an inside story, but they were not lightly angry with lawyer huang.

lawyer huang's face sank, and he said in a calm voice, "everyone be quiet! as mr. ye youxiao's lawyer, what i have just said is that mr. ye youxiao was sober and fully autonomous before his death, out of his personal will, dictated by me, the will has mr. ye's autograph and fingerprints, if you have any questions about the authenticity of the will, you can come to me after the meeting, i have a copy of the backup file here, you can identify. ""although angry, i can speak politely."

after saying this, lawyer huang looked at everyone present, picked up the will in his hand and prepared to continue reading it, and then heard a discordant voice: "brother ye must be old and confused, or he was coerced by the boy, otherwise he would not have left all his equity to that bastard." it was ye xianren's son who was