chapter 84

han yan didn't have time to think of anything else, so he rushed back to the crew and threw himself into the intense shooting work.

chinese new year's eve the vignette of the day seemed to have no effect, and everyone happily continued to complete the rest of the work, even if the progress of the day was delayed by han dye alone.

on the afternoon of the eighth day of the chinese new year, when han dye finished the last shot, when the director personally announced the completion of the whole group, everyone jumped up happily. it was supposed to be celebrated, but many people were in a hurry to go home, didn't want to delay for a moment, and the director and producer understood everyone's mood, so they purchased some new year gifts, one by one, and symbolically ate a meal together even if it was celebrated.

after saying goodbye to everyone, han yan and kong jie got on the plane back to the capital.

in fact, han dye came back a little at an inopportune time, ye he and ze just finished the new year's holiday, he went home with a bag. facing him are only yi yi, who has not yet gone to kindergarten, and the nanny who has just returned from his hometown.

han dye put his luggage away and squeezed yi yi's cheek in the past. he was not yet five years old, many things were not understood, in the face of the death of his loved ones, he only vaguely thought that his father did not want him, and occasionally he was a little noisy, but in the end he was young, and he patiently coaxed him to divert his attention.

yi yi played with his toys intently, and since he moved in, the living room of the house has been vacated as a play area for him. his cheeks were pinched, and he just raised his face and smiled warmly at han yan, and politely shouted, "uncle han." <

looking at the dried tear marks on yi yi's cheeks, han yan sighed in his heart, touched his head, did not disturb him to play anymore, and carried the box to the bedroom to clean up. sent a message to ye heze in the middle of the way, the lack of delay did not get a reply, i think it should be busy, and i did not dwell on this matter much, changed into home clothes and went out to play with yi yi.

han yan's mother and uncle zhang went back as early as the third day of the new year, uncle zhang's children returned from abroad, the old two had to rush home to entertain, fortunately, ye and ze had nothing else to do here, the child also had someone to help take care of, less of a seriously ill person, ye heze could breathe, no need to run at the company, home, hospital, to make some time for him to rest. coupled with the new year's leave, the company did not have any major events, ye heze suddenly idled, only at home with yiyi to adapt to the environment, and took advantage of this gap to arrange a full takeover of xinda's business.

the ye xianren and hong yi families were released on the day of ye youxiao's funeral. when i first came out, i was very loud, but these days i have been silent. putting people up was something ye heze had done wrong, in fact, there could be a more appropriate way, but at that time, ye heze was angry and impulsively made such an irrational decision. <

things were not handled beautifully, but ye heze did not regret it, now that ye youxiao was gone, he did not need to continue to maintain the surface peace, in the end, it was already a torn face, in the current form, he knew all the movements of the other party, and the other party did not know his bottom card, he had the advantage.

cinda group has developed very well in his hands, last year compared with the previous year's profit doubled, shareholders will not blindly stand because of the internal contradictions of the ye family, in business, interests will bring shareholders together, that can make these people make decisions must also be interests and not the so-called friendship. moreover, i believe that when the deficit between hong yi and ye xianren is exposed, the shareholders' friendship with them in the past will be completely exhausted.