chapter 79

On the twenty-sixth day of the lunar month, Han Yan flew back to the capital to meet Lin Fan.

The contact with Lin Fan's side has always been Kong Jie's personal responsibility, and after a month of negotiation, the team over there finally relaxed to see the actors. After getting the news, Kong Jiele's teeth were almost gone, and he quickly called Han Yan to arrange for him to come back.

The meeting place was in Lin Fan's studio, and when Han Yan asked the crew for leave, the director didn't ask a word, waved his hand and let him go, but he had to rush back to the crew in the afternoon, so the time in the capital was relatively tight.

This meeting is really a pure chat, Lin Fan is a talkative person, looks quite happy, a little fat, not very tall, the forehead of the big winter is still sweaty from time to time. He was a southerner, speaking in a soft voice, and after so many years in the capital, he still had a local accent in Mandarin, and he asked: "After seeing your previous works, there has only been one film work in recent years. It was

a little hot in the house, and Han Dye took off his down jacket and wore only a thick T-shirt, and his cheeks were a little reddened due to the alternation of hot and cold. Hearing Lin Fan's question, I only felt helpless, thinking that it was not a chance, and the TV series paid a lot, but this can not be said directly, although there is really no problem in being a person, but if this is said directly, it is stupid. This year, Han Yan has learned a lot with Ye Heze and Kong Jie, plus a year of large and small wind and rain exercises, now speaking can be more level than the original, he thought about it, humble and polite said: "Lin introduction is heavy, in my opinion, as long as the script is good, acting can be anything, movies and TV series are just two forms of expression, essentially are performances, for me there is not much difference." TThis is a polite remark, but there is no truth in it.

In fact, there is still a difference between the way movies and TV series are performed, but some actors can switch between the two.

Kong Jie listened and nodded darkly, at this time she was inconvenient to interject, and her eyes scanned the reactions of the people present, most of whom were satisfied with Han Yan.

The casting director took advantage of the heat to give everyone a cup of tea, and then sat on the side without speaking.

Lin Fan whispered a few words to the producer next to him, and the two stopped, and Lin Fan bowed his head and picked up the teacup in his hand. The producer looked at Han Yan and said pleasantly: "Our project is a serious drama, I see that you have played a play that young people like before, why do you want to come to us?" He just followed the process of asking questions, but he was actually very curious. The name Han Dye was also heard by the team when he contacted his agency a few months ago, and later turned over the works of recent years, the image is very good, very young, people of their age rarely go to the circle of drama, after all, this can not accumulate popularity, it is difficult to be popular. Han Dye is also a steady and steady fight in the youth drama, and slowly he is about to get out of his head, and now if he continues to act in the youth drama and consolidate his popularity, he did not expect to pick up such a positive drama, and he did not know how to consider it.

Han Dye did not say anything this time, but groaned for a while and told the truth: "Although I have filmed some youth dramas in recent years, I am positioning myself as an actor, and there is no specific direction for what role to play and what subject matter, if you can, if you want to try various roles, this opportunity is also very important for me now." HHe smiled very sincerely, but his eyes could make people read solemnly.

"It is like this," Kong Jie continued with Han Yan's words at the right time, "the company's plan for him is not only an idol, after all, there is a good starting point, and there will be good development in the future of practical acting, so when we currently pick the script, we are based on the overall team strength of the partners to make decisions, if it is only to make quick money, the production of a team with a rough reputation is not good, there is no need to go to the artist's step, I can't pass here, but a professional team like Lin Dao." If you have the opportunity, of course, you must strive for cooperation. After saying that, she spoke in a relaxed tone, and even laughed out, the compliments were half jokes and half true, and the people who patted the horse ass were relieved.