chapter 71

after beating up, han yan had the impulse to personally twist the person in front of him to the public security bureau. when he had exerted his strength, han yan looked at the person who fell to the ground like mud, and suddenly felt like a bully who bullied women, and he was suddenly completely uninterested. he was thinking about how to find his innocence, but he couldn't find him, and now he had to make good use of it. if nothing else, just look at the future, in case the marriage relationship with ye heze is open, then people can't always go out and say that ye heze's marriage partner is a suspected prostitute. saying this is not good for han dye, nor is it good for ye heze, after all, ye heze's identity is there, and han dye himself also needs a good and healthy image.

the most important thing is that the broken thing has always made han dye feel like a fish in his throat, and he feels depressed when he thinks about it, and he has nowhere to reason. i can't always openly tell the audience that i love men, and it is impossible to sleep with female fans.

it is not that he is afraid of open sexuality, or that he simply does not want to expose his privacy under the spotlight, let others stare at the little thing on his bed, and think about it badly. but fortunately, there was no impulse, and if i had said this first, i would have said it again, and when someone pulled it out, it was really a man, and then it would be even more unclear.

looking at the people curled up on the ground, han yan didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

"what's wrong? know? ye heze finally asked out loud.

han yan kicked the man, listened to his yelling, and felt a little relieved before saying, "didn't someone on the internet say that i was a prostitute in my early years?" he was the legendary lady. ye heze

came closer, looked down, and the man lying on the ground was frightened, and when he heard the footsteps, he immediately held his head and begged for forgiveness. he recalled for a moment that he probably knew what was going on, and it was rare to see han dye's hair so hot, so he asked, "what are the plans?" hhe twisted out his cigarette butt and waited for han dye to say what he thought.

han yan took out his mobile phone to call kong jie, but was asked by ye heze, and only said: "i want to get my innocence back, send him to the public security bureau, and then..." later, he got stuck, and the police alone was not good for himself, and how much this person was involved in that year, he was not very clear, so he angrily dragged the person up from the ground and asked sharply: "what the hell is going on with that matter, you tell me clearly now." as a victim, han yan was confused the whole time, and for the first time in so many years, he met with another client.

the man cried and mourned, saw han dye move a moment ago subconsciously to hide, heard him ask, did not dare to hide one hundred and fifty said: "at that time, i also took people's money, there was a person looking for me, let me pretend to be a fan to get closer to you, a piece from entering the hotel, and then out of the hotel, looking for you outside to talk, looking at the intimate point on the line, he said to take pictures, i didn't do anything else."

han yan listened to the breath and kicked at his calf bone to hear his screams before he could calm down. but at this moment, he was embarrassed again, to say that this person was quite a pit, but he had no evidence, the source of the evil was still in li chenqing,and he didn't know where to recruit such a person, han yan looked at this person's weeping face and suddenly felt a wave of disgust.

"leave it to me." ye heze suddenly spoke.

han yan was about to call kong jie, tell her about the matter, and ask her to prepare a draft and a lawyer's letter, and this pot on her head really couldn't think of better attention for a while and a half except for using the weapon of the law. llistening coldly to ye heze's words, he looked at him and saw that he didn't look like he was laughing, but looked very serious.