chapter 57

ye heze did these han dyes without knowing it, and when ye heze returned home to prepare to recover the interest, he saw that the black lights at home were blind, and han dye had not yet returned.

ye heze picked up the mobile phone and called han yan, who answered it after a while.

han yan and pan ying stood on the road facing the car that suddenly broke down, and just wanted to call for rescue, ye heze's phone call came in.

"not done shooting yet?" ye heze's voice came from the other end of the phone.

han yan looked at pan ying, saw that she was holding the mobile phone to call kong jie, then turned to the back of the car with confidence, and said: "it has been finished, that is, the car is broken in the middle of the road, waiting for the agent to come to the rescue, you go home?" ye heze clipped

the phone to his shoulder, and his left hand flexibly untied the tie knot, listening to him say this, the action asked, "where is it now?" i'll find someone to pick you up. fang jingyan had just sent him back, and he shouldn't have gone far now.

"no, i'm still in the suburbs, not far from the set," han yan said, and saw pan ying make an ok gesture to him, nodded and then said to ye heze, "contact the agent, she will come later, but i may be a little late today, auntie should stay for dinner, you eat yourself, don't wait for me."

ye heze heard that the agent went to pick up, so he put his heart at ease, only explained a few words, hung up the phone, opened the refrigerator door, looked at the rice inside, suddenly felt that there was no appetite, closed the refrigerator door again, picked up the briefcase thrown on the sofa, and went to the study to continue working.

there is only one road back to the city from the set, and there are fewer people and fewer cars on the road, which will be dark and there are no people passing by. hhan yan and pan ying opened all four car doors and sat in the car blowing the wind and waiting for kong jie to pick them up. two people will not be in a hurry, one brushing weibo and one playing a mobile game, waiting for the mobile phone to run out of power, a car comes from behind, with headlights, and it is particularly clear at night.

"sister kong jie just said how long will she come over?" han dye touched the hot mobile phone, there was less than ten percent of the power left, and he quickly closed the mobile phone game and turned on the power saving mode.

pan ying looked at the time and said, "she just said that she started from the company, and it is estimated that it will take more than an hour."

han yan sighed, glanced at the car coming from behind, and yawned slightly in disappointment.

the car that came from behind had just driven past them, and suddenly stopped in front of them, han yan looked at that and asked pan ying, "do you think that the car may be an acquaintance?"

pan ying shook her head uncertainly and said, "wouldn't it be such a coincidence?" han yan was

also unsure, and when he saw the car door open and the people coming down from inside, he said to pan ying: "close the car door, everything is closed, roll the car window up."

pan ying originally wanted to ask the reason, this hot day in the car is very stuffy, open the door open at the same time cool a lot, but when she saw the people who came over, busy closed her mouth, the action is numb to close the door close to her, locked.

yao jiayi just went out to return to the city, lao yuan saw a car parked on the road, glimpsed that it was han dye in the car, let the assistant pull over in front of the side, ready to come down and ask if he could help. llast time, she was a little too upset about han yan in her heart, just to see if she could find a chance to apologize. in fact, the hype in the circle is not a thing, she does not quite understand why han dye does not agree, in her opinion is obviously a favorable thing for both sides, can not think straight at the same time and a little look down on han dye, feel that he is a little childish, a little modest. but han yan is still a good person, a friend worth making. but when she pulled down her face to apologize, han yan and his assistant anti-thief seemed to be guarding against her, and yao jiayi saw this situation, and the little regret in her heart was completely dissipated.