chapter 63

"Red Face Robbery" is scheduled to air at 9:30 p.m. When the first few episodes were broadcast, they did not cause much repercussions, the ratings were not high, and after the plot unfolded, they gradually began to have a network discussion. As a male lead actor, Han Dye also mixed his face in front of the audience. However, none of this could make Han Yan happy, because both he and Ye Heze seemed to be in a state of anxiety.

Actors not only have to learn to enter the play, but also a science to act, and there are too many actors who are depressed because they are caught in the play, and these Korean dyes understand it. He took a leave of absence from Kong Jie, and Kong Jie was originally a little reluctant, which showed his mental state, and finally readily agreed.

Han Yan had originally planned to go on a relaxing trip with Ye Heze during the holidays, but all this was terminated because of Ye Youxiao's critical illness. Han Yan followed Ye Heze to the hospital several times to visit Ye Youxiao, and also met Tong Yashu several times, but Ye Heze took him to avoid it, and did not touch each other, but Han Yan recognized Tong Yashu as familiar.

Ye Youxiao on the hospital bed was like a dry branch, the whole skin that had lost moisture and fat like dry bark was attached to the bone, and the cheeks were deeply sunken, looking like a skeleton shelf wrapped in a layer of skin.

Han Yan looked at him, and the feeling in his heart could not be expressed, only what was blocked in his chest, slightly short of breath, but in addition to that, there was a hint of ease and relief. Han Dye did not dare to tell these to others, only buried deep in his heart, after a few days of self-regulation, Han Dye decided to go to a psychologist for guidance. He had thought about talking to Ye Heze, but Ye Heze's worries were enough, and he couldn't become a burden at such a time.

Fortunately, Lu Zheng came, in fact, he had already come to the capital, but Han Yan had not had time to go to the appointment. LLü Zheng's life has always been colorful, about Han Dye and other fox friends, every day without repeating the scene, until Han Zheng was idle at this time to ask out for a meal.

The two ate hot pot together, and somewhat unfinished, they met again to go to KTV. After singing for a while and ordering a dozen drinks, Lu Zheng felt that there were few people who were not interesting, so he quarreled and called a few more friends to come, and he flipped through the address book without saying that he also encouraged Han Yan to call Ye Heze to know him.

Han Yan held the microphone and shouted and sang, but he couldn't hear the tune, and his neck was red, and he didn't hear Lu Zheng's proposal. After he finished shouting a song, he felt like he had opened up the second pulse of Ren Dou, and he was much more comfortable, so he picked up a bottle of beer on the table and drank a moist voice, but the microphone was always held in his hand and did not put down.

Lu Zheng didn't ask much, when he just ate, he noticed that he was in a bad mood, and the two slept foot-to-foot for four years, and this little emotion could still be seen. He put his feet on the table of the KTV, took the wine in one hand and the mobile phone in the other, stared at the mobile phone screen and said to Han Yan: "You also called the one in your family, married for such a long time, I have not seen it, I said that you are secretly married, but even the brothers are hiding that it is a bit impossible to say." Han Yan

roared for a long time, his throat was a little sore, took a sip of cold beer, watched the screen cut a song, or he ordered, took the microphone to his mouth and said: "Next time, there are some things that are inconvenient on his side."

Lu Zheng listened to this, turned his head and was just about to refute it, but in the dim light, he saw that Han Yan's expression was a little sad, so he didn't say more, only by him venting, as if inadvertently asking him: "See you're in a bad mood, or let's go out and play?" <