chapter 30

CINDA GROUP IS JUST SOUTH OF THE CAPITAL. THE OFFICE BUILDING IS A CBD INVESTED BY CINDA GROUP, AND THERE IS A LEISURE GARDEN ON THE TOP FLOOR, BUT NO ONE CAN GO UP EXCEPT CINDA EMPLOYEES.

thinking that they must not have eaten, han yan took a taxi to a famous porridge shop in seongnam night market and bought two seafood porridges and some pot stickers to pack. when xinda was waiting, fang jingyan was already waiting downstairs.

fang jingyan does not smoke, he plays with his mobile phone next to the sculpture table, this area is a little desolate at night, in addition to the occasional car, there is a 24-hour convenience store downstairs of the company, and dim street lights.

after getting out of the car, han yan called fang jingyan, and then bowed his head and used his mobile phone to pay the owner.

fang jingyan walked over, and han yan said, "i'm sorry, i went on the way to buy something, have you been waiting for a long time?" "

fang jingyan replied with a blank stare: "it won't be long, let's go, the boss is on it." "

han yan nodded and followed him into the xinda headquarters.

ye heze was still reading the documents, and he was used to working like this, going out late at night in the morning, when no one at home was waiting for him.

there were no other staff in this whole floor, only him and ye youxiao and their own assistants. ye youxiao went to the hospital for treatment after he took over xinda, and now he has barely controlled his condition, and there are tong yashu and nurses in the hospital to take care of him, and he doesn't need to worry too much.

ye heze planned to take han yan to meet ye youxiao after the arrangements were in place.

ye heze held the mouse's hand on the keyboard, moved his stiff neck, and was about to stand up and stretch his hands and feet when fang jingyan came in with han yan.

"boss, mr. han is here." fang jingyan pushed the door in and said respectfully.

han dye was behind him, carrying a takeaway box in his hand.

ye heze saw it and asked with a smile: "aren't you tired of filming?" "

han yan put the takeaway box on ye heze's desk and said, "it's okay, i didn't shoot for long today." then he opened the plastic bag and said, "i don't know if you have eaten, i bought some porridge and pot stickers on the way, do you want to eat some?" "

ye heze said, "good. "

han yan saw that his desk was almost full, so he proposed: "eat on the sofa, and bring a copy for assistant fang, let's eat it together." he greeted fang jingyan enthusiastically.

fang jingyan was moving the file he had spread on the sofa, when he heard han yan call him, he subconsciously glanced at ye heze and saw that he had no reaction before holding the file, holding the computer under his armpit and saying: "okay, thank you." "

han yan separated his share and handed it to him, and fang jingyan said, "i took it out to eat, just finished eating and went home." "

han yan was a little puzzled, he thought that the work of the two of them would take a long time to complete, but he didn't say much, only handed something to fang jingyan and let him hang on his little thumb.

fang jingyan thanked him again, and left without staying long.

ye heze sat on the sofa and opened the lid of the box, saw that it was a disposable plastic spoon, and got up to take a set of utensils he had brought in the desk drawer. han yan was pacing in his office.