chapter 42

because he still had to go skiing, last night ye and ze were more restrained, and although han dye was a little uncomfortable, he would not be ruined.

after breakfast, the two changed their clothes and packed their gear and drove to the ski slopes.

there were not too many people in the ski resort, ye heze helped han dye put on his equipment, and checked it again uneasily before leading him to the beginner's field.

ye heze did not wear glasses today, specially changed contact lenses before going out, so that he was still a little fresh in han dye's eyes, wearing a sky blue ski suit, his hair was only blow-dried, there was no special wax, he looked casual and youthful, and his usual appearance was very different.

when han dye arrived at the beginner's venue and saw a group of hairy children, his face was a little bad.

han yan said unhappily, "change to a medium-level one, you can't always grab a place with the children, that's not good." ye heze

kept walking, pulling him toward the beginner and saying, "you learn the basic movements first, and if you want to learn quickly, i will take you to change places."

after

han yan listened, no matter how unhappy he was, he didn't have much to say, so he had to put on his glasses awkwardly, move his muscles and bones, put on his skis, and then learn simple movements under the guidance of ye heze.

ye heze patiently taught, han dye studied seriously, and after a while he almost remembered it, and found a small gentle slope where no one was there, ye heze let han dye slide down by himself. <

han yan was originally full of confidence, when he stood on the slope, he was a little instigated, the first time he played this, he didn't know if it hurt to fall, this break looked very slow, but it was very long, fifty or sixty meters, but at this time it could not temporarily exit, it was too faceless. i had to take a few deep breaths, i gritted my teeth and rushed down, this tension forgot the action, the balance was not mastered well, i fell solidly, fortunately, it didn't hurt much to wear thickly, i got up and looked up, ye heze stood at the top of the slope motionless.

han yan walked up again unconvincedly, and when he reached the top of the slope, ye heze said, "don't panic, your left and right hands and body can swing to control your balance."

han yan snorted, and was about to try again, when a hairy child dressed in yellow came out next to him, and the wind slid down like the wind, and the movement flowed smoothly, and he didn't even hit a trip all the way down, and there was a scream of excitement in the middle.

han dye's face was a little red, he held his breath and tried again, and finally reached the bottom of the slope smoothly, although the road was bumpy, but hao lai was also stable. excitedly, he tried several more times, each time getting better than the last, and finally took the small steep slope steadily.

ye heze slid down from the top of the slope and stopped beside han yan and encouraged, "very good, do you want to change places?"

han yan nodded, it was like playing a game upgrade, and it was time to challenge the next boss.

ye heze took han dye to another slide, where there were a little more people, but only a few sporadically. <

the more han dye played, the more excited he became, and he played all the way through the meal.

waiting for him to gasp for breath, he looked at the time under the slide to find that it was already two o'clock in the afternoon, ye he and ze played all the way without reminding, although he could be hungry, but ye he and ze could not, his gastroenteritis was a meal that could not be eaten, and he quickly climbed to the top and pulled ye heze to the rest area to eat.