chapter 92

the gossip about li chenqing spread wave after wave in the circle, and han yan occasionally listened to it and passed. the earlier indignation also became irrelevant as his horizons broadened and the center of gravity of his life shifted, but a cloudy gas stuck in his heart spewed out, and all that remained was clarity. even lu zheng, who was enthusiastic about gossip, was very excited at first, but later he felt more and more bored, and put his enthusiasm on the newly received variety show.

the day before ye heze returned to china, han yan and kong jie's new studio, low key, opened.

on the day of the ribbon-cutting ceremony, han yan regretted missing it because of the announcement, and he sent the flower basket at the same time to inform several friends in his circle, and several people also arranged to send the flower basket to the past. qihang media was the most face-saving, and its vice president personally participated in the ribbon-cutting ceremony and announced the strategic cooperation with the studio. people from all walks of life on weibo forwarded their blessings, and as the biggest wrist of the studio, mi mingzhe even dressed up to attend, supporting the scene.

when han dye finished recording the show and rushed over, he had just caught up with the dinner party in the evening.

the place for dinner is arranged by kong jie, the place is spacious, and the food taste is good. a group of new colleagues in the studio had only met a few times during the pre-preparation, and they were not too familiar with it, and the dinner was a bit restrained at the beginning, but in the second half of the game, they were playing, and they were still not happy, and a group of people went to sing in a big way.

mi mingzhe was better off than expected, although he belonged to the same brokerage company before, he was not familiar with it much, han dye and mi mingzhe's position was still far behind, and miraculously did not cooperate, even mido culture's annual meeting never spoke. so if you really want to calculate, this is the first time that the two have chatted on an occasion. tthe two talked about some scenes, the topic was not in-depth, and the first impressions of both sides were good.

han dye has been practicing for several years, and the occasion of socializing has performed well, and sven has a courtesy and a degree. although it is not to the point of exquisiteness, there are not many words, but the expression is sincere, the tone is gentle, and it is easy to leave a good impression. mi mingzhe is much more sophisticated, and when chatting, he is mostly guiding the topic, and talking funny will not make people feel embarrassed.

holding the food dish, mi mingzhe joked: "this meal has to run ten kilometers to consume."

han yan drank the red wine slowly and leisurely, and said in a slightly regretful tone: "who said it wasn't, dry looking didn't dare to let go and eat, looking back tomorrow on the photo face is swollen." "artists are stricter than ordinary people in terms of body management, after all, they are photogenic, not only actresses pay attention to maintenance, but male stars cannot live too roughly, otherwise many roles are not suitable, which both of them have a deep understanding."

mi mingzhe echoed: "alas, i heard that the last time you took on the play, you lost a lot of weight in a short period of time, how did you do it?"

han yan remembered the days of losing weight during that time and couldn't help but have some trepidation: "it was hungry, there was no other trick, i basically didn't eat anything with oil for a while, i didn't dare to eat more dry rice, i ate two liquid meals a day, the dish was boiled in water and then sprinkled with some salt, i was hungry for almost a month, and i did lose a lot of weight." mi mingzhe's

face was heartbroken, and when he reached his position, the script was continuously handed to him, but he was facing the problem of transformation at this age. iidol dramas have more audiences positioning his image, so often their own strength is easy to be ignored, and this career turn is not easy. several attempts at the tough guy style were not accepted by the audience, and the previous weight gain for the role was twenty pounds, and the ratings of the finished film were sluggish, which greatly reduced the confidence of investors in him. mi mingzhe and his team are very anxious about this situation, which is a big reason why he is willing to cooperate with kong jie, his future development needs new attempts, the team needs new blood, and the concept and positioning also need to be reconsidered. kong jie gave him a good opportunity. his team and kong jie's team contacted and discussed several times, completely abandoned the previous tough guy style, and gave mi mingzhe a new positioning of an elegant man, which required his body shape to be more powerful, the twenty pounds of weight gained before should be reduced in a short period of time while also increasing muscle, which made him very painful during this time, every time he ate something to calculate calories, today it was difficult to let go, eat a few pieces of barbecue to satisfy the appetite, but the heart is very guilty, calculate how many laps you have to run at night to consume the calories.