chapter 25

before han yan could go far, he heard someone shouting, "stop first, xin yu, come here." "

i don't know who called the editor-in-chief, but improvisation is a big deal, not something that photographers can do in a sentence or two.

The editor-in-chief of this second-tier magazine is Eric, a fashionable man in his early forties who is well-maintained. Wearing a properly tailored light blue shirt, a pair of black cropped pants, revealing a thin ankle, a pair of polished black leather shoes on the feet, a thin white face without expression, the tone of serious, but the soft Taiwanese accent weakened the effect, he asked: "Why change the idea temporarily?" Aren't they all set? "

Xin Yu held the camera, half-length hair slipped off, covering most of the eyes, he casually brushed, the hair was completely back, exposed his forehead and said: "I said before that this idea is very mediocre, today I tried to shoot it, the effect is not very good, come to you to see." With that, he pulled Eric toward the computer

on the laptop there were some photos that han dye had just taken.

Eric looked at it, and it was indeed very ordinary as Xin Yu said, although it was an inside page, but this time it was the anniversary of the magazine, and it strived for perfection. After thinking about it, he asked, "What do you think?" "

xin yu knew that there was a play as soon as he heard it, and explained busily: "you see, change the set to the field or the garage, let the model work to repair the car, seriously attractive and with male hormones, but also fit the theme of 'serious man' this time." "

"No." Eric vetoed without even thinking about it, "Now it is too late to change the scene, the idea is very good, but it is impossible to achieve at present, unless the time is changed, out of the location, but there are two problems, one is time, the other is funding." "

xin yu had some nest fire, he was free and accustomed, and he came to the magazine to take pictures in order to earn some money to go to africa to shoot animals, pressing the fire and saying: "then what do you say?" are you satisfied with the creative effects like this? "

Eric moved the mouse and looked at the photo taken earlier, the photo was not refined, it was the model sitting on the sofa reading, it looked OK, but to say satisfied, he also felt that something was wrong, so he said: "Is the scene in the study still there?" He asked about the on-site planner, that is, Kong Jie's friend.

"it's still there, the things inside are all fine, and they can be used directly."

Eric nodded and pointed to the computer screen and said to Xin Yu, "Do you think this is okay?" We still shoot in the studio, find a retro monocle glasses, and shape a serious man who is focused on repairing pocket watches, so that you can achieve results without going out on location. "

xin yu nodded and said, "yes, this is more elegant, with a bit of a tone of voice." "

Seeing that it made sense, Eric directed everyone to change venues.

the on-site planner did not care to say sorry to kong jie, so he hurried to work, while letting everyone move things, while looking for two people to pick up the scene over there first, after all, it was useless for a month, and the dust had to be wiped.

han yan and kong jie became the most fine people, so they first returned to the dressing room to avoid getting in the way of things in the same place.

kong jie pulled a chair and sat down, chatting with the makeup artist, han dye occasionally interjected, his style does not need to be redone, just need to make some changes, such as hairstyle, makeup a little lighter on the line.

jinping is the makeup artist in charge of han dyeing, he wears a bright red frame without lenses, his hair is carefully groomed at a glance, he has made up eye makeup, he has lipstick on his lips, his chin is smooth without scum, his throat knot is not large, his throat knot is the size of a fingernail, he moves when he speaks, and he is a famous woman in the base world. but this man could not speak, and as soon as he opened his mouth, he had a big ballast smell. he said, "well, aren't you all directors, so why are you out with artists again?" "