chapter 49

As soon as the lawyer's letter from Mido Culture came out, he took the marketing number that slandered Han Dye to court, but also refuted the false rumors he said one by one, although it did not reach the point of national heat, but won the support of some passers-by.

Although the video taken by Han Dye's fans was not officially forwarded, it was privately exposed, and the matter about Han Dye's Internet celebrity girlfriend also became confusing. Of course, at the current level of Han Dye, it was only a morning, and this storm was overshadowed by other news.

Ke Kong Jie is still relatively satisfied with this, before signing the brand endorsement contract, it is necessary to maintain the healthy image of the artist, but because Zhang Shiwei is now an artist of Miduo culture, it is not good to publicly tear up the face, and can only be clarified in other ways.

Among so many black materials of Han Dye, the most tricky thing is that he sleeps with fans, and the other party is arrested for involving Huang later, this kind of thing is not easy to clarify, there are too many malicious speculation people will not believe the facts you say, all they and Han Dye can do is to tell the real situation, as to how to judge it has to be up to the audience themselves.

Kong Jie rubbed her eyebrows and sent Han Dye a work arrangement for a satellite TV variety show. The Xian Xia drama "Runaway" is being broadcast, and the ratings are far ahead in the TV series of the same period, although it is not the protagonist, but it has also gathered a wave of popularity for Han Dye, from the eighteen-line supporting role, to the current good villain. Coupled with the black material that was exposed a while ago, mido culture emergency public relations, Han Dye is currently a little red. The more such a time comes, the more we have to go the right way, Kong Jie is very busy, and the press releases written by the Propaganda Department must be personally reviewed and revised before they can be sent out, so as to maintain the public image of Han Dye as much as possible. <

This announcement is still for the promotion of "Getaway", originally the male artist should be the starring past, but the male protagonist and the male number two have no schedule, this opportunity is the turn of the male number three Han Dye, and the female artists who went with him are Sun Qian and Yao Jiayi.

When Han Yan saw the news, he only replied with a good word, even if he agreed, and when he took Pan Ying and Kong Jie to the TV station on the day of recording, he met Gao Li and Li Chenqing in the background.

Han Yan and Gao Li just finished cooperating in a drama, and they are still familiar with the network, while Li Chenqing really has not seen each other for a long time, but he nodded and passed like this.

Kong Jie did not expect to meet them here, politely greeted Li Chenqing and Ke Shujie, and then took Han Yan to the dressing room first, let Pan Ying go out for a wave, and when she returned, the two of them sat and whispered.

Li Chenqing came to record another program, the dressing room was next door, Kong Jie sat for a while, said a word and went to the next door to say hello. Since it is the same company, it is reasonable that she needs to go over and see.

Han Yan sat in the dressing room and was fiddled with by the makeup artist, while Pan Ying held a large bag and a small bag on the side, and also freed up a hand to play with the mobile phone.

This variety show is an old variety show that has been broadcast by tv for nearly a decade, and the ratings are not bad, mainly to complete the game and compete with another team.

The program group has distributed the artist's script in advance, and everyone has more or less in mind.

Han Dye was naturally a team with Yao Jiayi Sun Qian, and the team that confronted them was a five-person male idol group, and for the sake of fairness, han Dye was given a person from the other team. <