chapter 70

the atmosphere was so good that neither of them proposed to go home, and even though they both had their own work arrangements tomorrow morning, they were still wandering aimlessly outside.

ye heze drove the car, and without asking where he was going, he drove slowly all the way to the east. the stereo in the car is connected to han dye's mobile phone, playing songs, and the tracks are randomly found song lists.

han yan was obviously very excited, shaking his body to the rhythm from time to time. when he was happy, even the car window was rolled down, and the cold wind poured in, pouring on han yan's smiling face.

on the outskirts of the eastern part of the city, neither of them came very often. there is a free wetland park in this place, and there is a bar street not far from the park gate, which is more and more lively at night.

when passing through the wetland park, han yan suddenly said on a whim, "do you want to go to the park?" ye heze looked at the time, it was

almost eleven o'clock in the evening, there was some cool breeze in the late night in early november, and the wetland park was exposed at night, even if he was wearing autumn clothes, he could feel the chill. but han yan's interest was high, and ye heze couldn't bear to refuse, so he said, "good." the

parking lot is not far from the park gate, and there are many parking spaces, even when bar street is full. the two got out of the car and walked into the park.

the street lights are on, and the grass trees on both sides of the road can be clearly seen, and han dye steps on the shadow of ye heze all the way, childishly like a child, and it is very fun to play alone.

late at night is much colder than during the day, and ha can see a white fog through the light. ye heze held han yan's hand, and the two of them were like a pair of elderly people walking around, leisurely and relaxed.

the park is not uninhabited, there are little lovers who are tired of playing in bars and come here to meet, and there are drunks who are crooked. through the night, everyone let go of the pretense of the day, revealing themselves who were either tired or lonely. the south bench is like two budding plants, exuding vitality, but on the stone bench on the north side is decadent, and the leaves are like drifting dead leaves, twilight, it seems that if you touch it, it will break up... each has its own happiness or unhappiness, but this has nothing to do with han yan and ye heze. they are immersed in their own world, like a couple in love, with only each other in their eyes.

around the path, the feet are on the cobblestone path, lined with grass that is about to dry yellow, and then inside is a bamboo forest, at the end of the bamboo forest is a lake, in the daytime the lake is floating swans, wild ducks behind a group of ducklings playing on the lake, the lake surface ripples.

han yan's eyesight was very good, and as he walked, he suddenly pulled ye and ze's sleeves, and sneakily pointed to the bamboo forest.

ye heze stopped, looked down but saw nothing, and inexplicably turned back and asked, "what did you see?" in the silent night, his voice seemed particularly abrupt.

han yan blinked at this leaf and ze, put a finger on his lips, probed his ear in the direction of the bamboo forest for a while, and then whispered to ye heze: "whisper, there seems to be someone inside." ye heze

also wanted to ask someone why he was whispering, but he remembered some rumors and did not open his mouth.

just as they were about to change lanes, there was a sudden gasp from inside the bamboo forest, which frightened the wild ducks sleeping by the lake. hhan yan was not very interested in it originally, that is, without this voice, he probably guessed that there must be no good things in it.