chapter 20 (catching worms)

zhao zhiwen also stood up and shook hands with her. han yan stood next to him and shouted, "director kong."

kong jie asked in surprise, "han dye?" how do you work with zhao dao.

zhao zhiwen said with a smile: "we met on the road, especially coincidentally, my girlfriend went out and gave me a ride-hailing software, let me pull a job on the road, this is not, it just happened to be on the way to your company to take xiao han's order."

kong jie understood the reason and only laughed about fate.

han yan also laughed and took the opportunity to say to the two big guys: "what, two chat, i will go to the agent first."

zhao zhiwen waved his hand at him, then sat down and asked kong jie when the big boss would come back.

kong jie answered one by one, and also asked zhao zhiwen what happened to him, zhao zhiwen did not sell guanzi and only said that there was a play to be cast, and came to talk about the situation.

kong jie was immediately happy, and yu guang consciously or unconsciously glanced at han dye outside the door slit, and then chatted with zhao zhiwen.

han dye came out of the reception room and went directly to cheng lin's office, kong jie was entertaining zhao zhiwen, and he definitely didn't have the kung fu to take care of him.

since cheng lin handed in his resignation, he felt that the whole person was floating up, the irritable mood was gone, seeing everything was pleasing to the eye, the only bad thing was that the matter of taking away han yan was still hanging, guan shan's mouth was tight, and he didn't reveal a word that he had to see people and say it again. cheng lin didn't know what guan shan's idea was, but he vaguely felt that this matter was going to be yellow, so he felt sorry for han yan, and he was also quite face-wiping.

han yan knocked on the door and said, "brother cheng." when

cheng lin saw him coming, he put his feet on the desk, pointed to the chair opposite and said, "sit."

han yan just sat down, and before he could think of how to say it, cheng lin spoke first.

"kong jie called you here?"

han yan nodded and said, "well," and then added, "say it's for me to talk about something." the rest of the words were not said, but i thought in my heart that cheng lin was going to leave his job and assign himself.

cheng lin understood in his heart, but he didn't say anything, just looked at han yan and said, "over there... the departure may not be reliable. "he's a little hard to talk about.

han yan was much more open-minded than he was, saying: "it's okay, i figured it out on my own, the one-and-a-half-year contract liquidated damages will not be set there, and my own money has bought a house, even if i didn't buy a house, it is not enough, so it is good to stay in mido." after thinking about it, he said, "you see, mi mingzhe has transformed himself to go out and do it alone, li chenqing is also in the process of transformation, and several of the company's newly signed male artists are still young, it is better to be raw than to be cooked, maybe it is also my luck to arrive." seeing

him think so, cheng lin was relieved in his heart, but he still wanted to help han yan win a moment, so he said: "let's still go to see him in the afternoon to see what it means, whether it is okay or not, give a precise word, hanging people is too uncomfortable."

han yan snorted dispensably.

...... <

kong jie has been chatting with zhao wenjie in the reception room, and the big boss has returned to the reception room, and the three people have not come out until noon.