chapter 50

Because the posting time is most of the night, there are fewer people visiting the forum than during the day, so building is slower.

The landlord did not forget to put away his own secret photos, among which Han Dye took a bamboo stick to feed Ye Heze, but he avoided it with disgust, ye Heze handed Han Dye a tissue and smiled and spoiled, and the back of the two of them who left with each other after eating.

Because of the limitations of mobile phone pixels and night light, the photos taken are not high-definition, but can be recognized as Han Dye and Ye Hezelai.

Netizens have followed up.

'Good to have love' '

Has the landlord taken a photo with the permission of the person concerned?' '

Upstairs +1'

'Really pretty handsome, the guy in the shirt begged for a relationship'

'I like the one with the sunshine point, very boyish, cute'

'etc., why are these two people a bit familiar? '

Checked it out, wearing a shirt is the prince of the Xinda Group, the little brother next to him is called Han Dye, who has just been confessed by the female star of the entertainment industry today.

Upstairs for deep pickpocketing! '

......

'Everybody disperse, people are friends to make a string together, you are so YY inappropriate'

'Just your virgin'

...

And then there was a lot of noise on the floors, and the building was completely crooked. However, someone took a screenshot of the first floor and posted the photo to the bottom of Han Dye's Weibo, which caused a small number of people to speculate. Combined with the Weibo of unclear meaning he sent before, netizens incarnated as detectives, the analysis was reasonable, and a heated discussion was launched under Han Dye's Weibo, and it also alarmed the fans of Ye Heze's Support Association to come to visit, some people insulted some people and liked, more people are watching the hilarity is not a big deal, by the way @ Yao Jiayi, let her see Han Dye last night with others to eat supper.

Kong Jie saw the news early the next morning and contacted Han Yan for the first time, when Han Dye had just woken up and Ye Heze was still asleep.

"You went to dinner with Ye Zong yesterday and was photographed." Kong Jie's split head was a sentence, "How are you going to deal with this matter?"

Han Yan took advantage of her speech, flipped through Weibo, and found that it was last night's string of photos, nothing out of the ordinary, but for the sake of safety, he still had to ask Ye Heze's opinion.

Just when Han Yan was about to hang up the phone, Kong Jie spoke up.

"Han Yan, you should consider taking this matter as a point of speculation, not vicious speculation but going with the flow, there is no need to deliberately suppress such rumors, after all, sooner or later the matter between the two of you will be made public, so it is not a bad thing for you..." Kong Jie did not finish speaking, and was interrupted by Han Dye.

"Sister Kong Jie, I know you are for my own good, but I don't want to use Ye Heze."

Kong Jie said urgently, "How is it used?" At most, it is to take advantage of the situation, and have you asked Ye Zong what he meant? If he doesn't have an opinion, it doesn't make sense for you to be alone. <

Han Yan snorted, and he didn't know if his attitude had softened, but the words he said were very perfunctory: "Wait for me to discuss it with him, but I don't agree with the use of his hype."