chapter 1 (catching worms)

"what?" han dye took a sip of coffee blocked in his throat, he had to resist the urge to squirt out and swallowed, because the action was too big, there was a rush to the trachea, choking him coughing, took the paper towel handed by the opposite side, han dye wiped the corners of his mouth, he couldn't thank him, and his eyes widened and asked again: "what did mr. ye just say?"

ye heze supported the glasses, reached out and picked up the coffee cup in han dye's hand to change the place, han dye only noticed that the cup was too close, the cufflinks were stained with coffee, and he busily drew a piece of paper and began to sort out his clothes, and did not forget to say to ye heze: "mr. ye please say."

ye heze summoned the waiter and asked for a pack of wet tissues and two glasses of lemonade.

"mr. han heard it correctly, it may be a bit presumptuous, but i still hope that mr. han can consider getting married." ye heze said solemnly.

han yan blinked, looking at ye heze's eyes like looking at a fool, if it wasn't for the fact that he was going to jump up and scold people in a public place, but he couldn't scold ye heze, as a senior yan dog, ye heze's appearance was too much for his appetite, even if this person was sick, he couldn't bear to shout loudly, slightly embarrassed but still try to be polite and said: "mr. ye is laughing?

"if mr. han doesn't want to, he can listen to it as a joke." ye heze smiled softly.

han yan was choked up for a moment, trying to find a trace of joke on ye heze's face, but his eyes were so sincere that han yan's heart moved, like a small stone thrown into the water, swinging a small ripple. he somewhat believed that ye heze was serious, but he still felt unsteady, and the questions in his heart came out one after another, and he asked in a puzzled manner: "can mr. ye explain it?" strictly speaking, this is our third meeting, what is the reason for such an offer? speaking of which, we don't actually know each other, or even strangers," han yan stared into ye heze's eyes, for a moment, "everyone is an adult, i believe that mr. ye is not an impulsive person, love at first sight, i think you don't believe it, right?" ye heze

looked at him, his smile unchanged, his fingers holding the stirring stick unconsciously stirring the already cold coffee and saying, "mr. han is really an interesting person, very energetic." speaking of this, he paused, "my situation must be mr. han also knows some, older, often feel lonely, happy things want to have a person who can share happiness, encounter troubles also want to talk, and mr. han makes me feel very compatible, two people to live together, in fact, is also happy." after saying that, he looked at han dye with a smile, and his eyes were gentle enough to wring out the water, drowning han dye's whole body in it.

han yan suddenly choked, and the words of refusal came to his mouth but could not be spoken, and he picked his nails in embarrassment.

at this moment, the mobile phone placed in the corner rang, it was the agent cheng lin calling, han yan quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and said to ye heze: "i'm sorry, i'll take a call." when he finished, he pressed the answer button.

"hello? han dye?

han yan covered the phone and said, "is there something wrong with brother cheng?" "where

are you now?" hurry up and come to the company.

"in the chengdong art district, what happened to brother cheng?"

"good thing, you're on fire!"

han yan's mind was full of question marks. <

"do you remember the "dumb girlfriend belly black man" made two years ago? a while ago quietly broadcast on the potato website, broadcast halfway, suddenly the internet exploded, you played the girly role hot search first, you go online to see, right, hurry up and give me back to the company!