chapter 39

han yan saw that ye heze didn't have any expression, felt a little embarrassed, and dryly explained: "oh, just work, maybe the director will arrange a loan when the time comes..."

ye heze snapped his knuckles, frightening han yan into shutting up quickly.

the atmosphere was momentarily awkward.

just as han yan was thinking about countermeasures in his mind, ye heze suddenly smiled, and the gentleness of the spring breeze made han yan shiver.

ye heze said, "well, let's go get the visa tomorrow, let's leave as soon as possible." "

han yan nodded in agreement.

ye heze touched han yan's head and asked with a smile, "have you ever acted in a passion play before?" "

han yan quickly shook his head and said, "no, there are very few kissing scenes." "

ye heze heard him say this, put his hand on the back of his neck and gently pressed and caressed, touching han dye's body with goosebumps.

"you can stay in the mountains for a few days."

han yan knew that he was talking about a log cabin on a snowy mountain, but he thought that it was really hard to go out of the country once and had not experienced the prosperity of foreign countries, and it was a matter of hiding in the mountains every day, but he did not dare to say this, he could only swallow silently into his stomach, waiting for the country to penetrate little by little, anyway, he always had to go shopping.

a night without dreams, the next morning han dye was busy returning to the company to prepare the information for applying for a visa, and in the afternoon, fang jingyan came to find han dye, and the two went to the consulate together.

fang jingyan also determined that ye heze was really married to han yan as a legal partner, and he had secretly speculated a lot, but he did not dare to think about it alone. this time when he learned the truth, he was scared into a cold sweat, and he would never admit that he would never admit that the boss's main room was a little star that the boss had raised outside. fang jingyan has always been reliable in doing things, the information preparation is very neat, with a piece of han dye submitted an application, and when he came out, he also thought about personally sending it back to han dye, but he was rejected by han dye.

a while ago, my roommate at han dye university sent a message saying that he was going to come to the capital to do business, and the two of them were together, and it was about today.

han yan's roommate lu zheng also studied acting, but he did not have the heart to drill into the show business circle. lu zheng is a small rich second generation, after graduating in the capital drifted for half a year to run home comfortably nibbled up the old, this back to the capital because the family business ran to find a supplier to sign a contract, when going to school lu zheng and han dye slept on their feet for four years, the relationship between the two is the most iron, it is rare to come back to the capital, just come out with a cup of tea to eat a meal, imagine the future, recall the past.

the meeting took place at a sichuan restaurant outside the west gate of his alma mater, which was very popular with drama school students at a good price.

when han yan arrived, lu zheng had just parked the car, and the two of them bumped into each other outside the gate of the restaurant.

lu zheng is almost the same height as han dye, that is, he looks unrecognizable, he has no plastic surgery face, slender eyes, hanging nose and pointed chin that pokes the dead, looking like a handsome man, but once he opens his mouth, he seems to have his own baggage.