chapter 33

sure enough, as kong jie said, the play opened early the next morning.

although zhang henghao's face was not good, he had come to start work in the end. today's arrangement is a scene of a fast horse battle, there is nothing to do with han dye, all he wants to shoot is to point out kan yu in the general's tent and give ideas, the action scenes are all other people's, so he is particularly relaxed in the morning.

han yan was chatting with pan ying on the side, and someone shouted at the other end.

"flash away!"

"the horse is startled, let jean!"

the warning was mixed with screams. han yan got closer, and subconsciously pulled pan ying back a few steps, and then looked up, and saw zhang henghao lying on the back of the horse, the brown horse rushed over like crazy, and on the other side of the road was wu menghan, who was wearing headphones to take a nap, chen tingting didn't know where to go, and no one was in front of her.

han yan couldn't take care of anything else, watching the crazy horse still a hundred meters away, and he was not far away from wu menghan, rushing over, pulling wu menghan away, because the force was too great, both of them took a few steps back and fell to the ground.

zhang henghao and his horse jumped from the chair, and when they landed, the horse's hind hooves hung on the chair, kicking over the chair where wu menghan was just sitting.

wu menghan pressed han dye with a confused face, and the headphones also slipped down, hearing the noisy shouting, and looking back, he realized that his life had just hanged on the line.

han yan had just exercised vigorously, with a pain in his left leg that had not yet been fully nourished, and he had just been hit, unfortunately, wu menghan just had one leg pressed against his injury, and he could not speak in pain.

when he got up from the ground, wu menghan's lips turned blue with fear, chen tingting was about to cry, and ran over with the kettle in her hand and said, "i just went to get a water, how could there be an accident like this?" "

but who didn't have the kung fu to explain it to her.

zhang henghao didn't know what was going on over there, the staff rushed to carry the mat to save people, and there were a few who stayed to soothe the actor's emotions.

han yan bent down and held his knees in a cold sweat.

pan ying also hurriedly ran over, helping han yan and asking, "what's wrong?" did it hurt? "

han yan shook his head and didn't speak, and only then did he say softly, "i just bumped into an old injury." 

pan ying was also frightened and wanted to help han yan find a place to sit down, but there was no suitable place on the scene, and the chairs where she had rested before were all turned over.

wu menghan was hugged by cheng tingting, surrounded by several staff members, and asked in a trembling voice, "are you injured?" just thank you. "

han yan smiled and said, "it's okay, you're not hurt, are you?" "

wu menghan burst into tears and said, "i'm fine, i'm just a little afraid." 

the two were talking, and they heard another chaotic shouting over there, as if zhang henghao had fallen off his horse. the two of them looked over to the other side in unison, only to see a bunch of staff members carrying mats, and on them lay a confused, pale-faced zhang henghao.

liu lidong trotted in and asked worriedly, "what's wrong?" is the injury serious? "

the assistant director held up a corner of the mat and said, "i don't know yet, i have to go to the hospital for examination first."